The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style) Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JaySamra

JaySamra

Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style) Empty
PostSubject: Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style)   Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style) EmptyFebruary 18th 2015, 3:57 pm

I'm making some characters in Jump Ultimate Stars, and those two include Gintoki and Kenshiro!

Gintoki Gifs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kenshiro Gifs

These aren't ALL of their things that Ive done so far, as Gintoki has a projectile which still needs work, and Kenshiro has no projectiles, so I worked in the Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken. Gintoki is hard to work with as some of his moves are.......tricky. Kenshiro, however, is easier in a LOT of ways.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style)   Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style) EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 12:20 am

Really nice animations so far! We haven't had some JUS in a long time! Good luck on this!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style)   Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style) EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 9:18 am

thank you for showing off your sprite editing ability in your project. giving you sprite artist membergroup now Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style)   Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style) EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 12:31 pm

"You wa shock!  You are already........that awesome!"
Good job very much!  Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style) 670481599 Can't wait to seeing the end result of the truely yours!  cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
JaySamra

JaySamra

PostSubject: Re: Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style)   Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style) EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 11:10 am

I've given Kenshiro his signature "Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken" and got him some sounds from the Fist of the North Star game made by Arc System!

The problem is that I can get it to hit multiple times, like Chun li's Lightning Leg Kicks (Hyakuretsu Kyaku)
Back to top Go down
JaySamra

JaySamra

PostSubject: Re: Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style)   Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style) EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 3:20 pm

I've given Gintoki his Sword Throw attack, which can be done the same way you do a hadouken. Kenshiro has an attack which utilizes the same command, but he does this...
Back to top Go down
JaySamra

JaySamra

PostSubject: Re: Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style)   Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style) EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 6:32 am

Before I move on with the characters, How would you want gameplay? JUS Style with four buttons or regular fighter with special commands?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style)   Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gintoki and Kenshiro (JUS Style)
Page 1 of 1