The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE

Go down 
+23
X
Shining
jr11neymar
TheThaumaturge
IronMan
DimaLarin
Cristianomelo
Chimoru
volzzilla
walruslui
Madinina972
malevka1
carpa5
yolomate
candido159
regisc
Navana
Fede X
gui0007
SIRALEXBABY
Darthpool
animaraz
logansam
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
logansam

CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 6:12 pm

MY FRIENDS TODAY IS A PLACER TO GIVE YOU CAPTAIN ATOM

HERE WE GOOOOOOOO

LINK

http://logansam.wix.com/logansamcreations

ENJOYYYYYYYY

CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE 670481599CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE 670481599CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE 670481599CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE 670481599
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 6:14 pm

Thanks men!!! Realmente se aprecia tu trabajo
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 6:28 pm

Great job. Glad to see it released, I really was anticipating this one. Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 6:49 pm

GOOD JOB logansam...THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU...ANOTHER TO ADD THE COLLECTION...
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 7:14 pm

Logansam, you made another nice work man!
Keep it coming! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 10:14 pm

gracias logansam es un buen personaje (gracias por compartir con nosostros)
ojala te falte poco para thomas wayne CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE 670481599 CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE 670481599

Thanks logansam is a good character (thanks for sharing with us)
hopefully you lack little to thomas wayne CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE 670481599 CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE 670481599
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 10:27 pm

Wonderful work! Thank you for sharing with us!
Back to top Go down
regisc

regisc

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 6:18 am

`Fantastic, ficou show!
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 6:56 am

Congratulations for the release Logansam cheers
Another Amazing DC char !
Logansam is fast ! yes

So is Batman next ?
CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE DevLBsT
I hope so CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE 311127478

Anyway thanks for the release, loving this char !
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 7:40 am

CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE DevLBsT

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap wow yeahhhhhhhhhh! this is great captain atom!! yes yes!!! and next please thomas Wayne batman!!!!! cmon!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! bat bat bat bat bat
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 8:39 am

i agree with yolomate please logansam thomas wayne batman its a great and excelent work
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 9:17 am

really amazing Logansam, thank you! CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Madinina972

Madinina972

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 9:28 am

Hi Logansam,

Your Captain Atom is a very good work.
Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 9:33 am

logansam, if you want, i can help out by spriting a stance for you to use as a base. Thomas Wayne Batman is probably one of my favorites Batmen, but Thomas Wayne's current stance looks too much like Urien. I can fix it for you if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 10:04 am

thank you for sharing Very Happy

- general look is great
- good job with the concepts for bringing captain atom to mugen
- ai puts up a pretty good challenge and uses specials and hypers well
- basic comboing feels good both standing, crouching, and after a launcher
- i think you should name him captain atom (or cap atom or some derivative) because to me, the name atom implies someone else. also it is used by an entirely different character many may have in their roster
- prefer the stance you have in your avatar and signature. the one in the character looks a little awkward with unnatural body movements
- head/face changes to urien in numerous get hit states (including frozen)
- seeing the urien underwear in some of the sprites of both walk forward and walk backwards animations (there may be other times, but extremely evident there)
- shorten the ticks in the following basics to try and smooth out the animation: standing LP, air MK
- these basics could use one more frame to make the animation look better: standing MP, standing LK. crouching MK, air LP, air MP, air LK
- not really a fan of the color change of the charging special d,df,f+Y (personal preference)
- hate the command string of f,d,b+y for unibeam hyper
- hate the command string of f,d,b+x for charge punch special
- the d,db,b+c hyper seems like it needs a different command string as well. maybe have all hypers (you have 3) use QCB or QCF + 2 buttons
- would kind of like you to standardize the command strings for all the specials to of QCB or QCF + 1 button
- on flight, maybe increase the speed in which he goes forward? feels sluggish
- the ground shock special has the same command string listed as blue beam special
- lower the ticks for a quicker/smoother animation at the beginning of both the blue beam, yellow beam, and highbeam  specials
- on unibeam hyper, use the part of the animation where you transitioned captain atom fading out to him coming back. ie, same sprites, but reverse it to show him re-appear. will make it look smoother
- the flames on his hand for the charge punch look as if they use a little more detailing
- couldn't get air beam special to work at all
- the d,db,b+c hyper has invincible frames. what i mean by that is in the start up of the animation, P2 should be able to hit him if they make a successful attack
- hard to test for, but maybe look for that kind of thing in the start up of the other specials and hypers as that is something that can tend to happen in some chars. not saying this is happening to you or to anyone, just that it is hard to test for, so try and be on the look out regarding the clsn frames

overall good. i know i wrote alot, but it is all about just trying to give you stuff to help you improve him more Smile

Last edited by volzzilla on February 7th 2015, 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added combo feedback as forgot to mention that before)
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE   CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE Empty

Back to top Go down

CAPTAINN ATOM IS HERE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next