The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3) Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3) Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3) Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3) Empty
PostSubject: Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3)   Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3) EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 1:07 am

Yet another Super Team-Up by Me and Old Gamer! He asked me to add some sprites onto the stage. The more I worked on the sprites the more I wanted to make an Ultimate version and so I did, but it's optional for people who don't like that sort of thing. Standard stage is of course superjump compatible. The Ult version has all the buildings separated and on different deltas and zoomdealtas for a more 3D look. It also comes with zooming and has a 720P version. I even decided to add a little Roadrunner because, ummmm, why not.  Razz

Link : http://electroslair.blogspot.com/

Last edited by ELECTRO on January 31st 2015, 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3)   Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3) EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 1:55 am

That's crazy good, it feels like an old western gun battle is about to happen.

I actually misread the topic as "south park" LOL
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3)   Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3) EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 2:31 am

Wink I can see how that could happen if you where scanning the forums fast. I've actually done that before and commented on something that wasn't the right thing by speed reading a long post LoL.
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3)   Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3) EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 1:49 pm

Based on some constructive criticism and a few errors I noticed in some sprites, I have updated the Ult version of the stage :

Raised boundhigh 50 pixels and sprite
Raised tensionhigh from 90 to 110 to help follow the characters better as they move upward and not cut off there head. (If this is working better for everyone then it's going to be my new standard for zoom)
Fixed hole showing on the 100 Fools store near the trash can on the 720P version.
Added Roadrunner running back and behind the opponents.
Added graphical touchups to the ground like more grass and a few rocks.

Side note : KFM will always jump higher than my stages in demonstration videos to give viewers more time to look at the top of the stages. So it's a poor judgement to look at him & compare how well your characters will look jumping on the stage. That's why I always put a description of the height of the superjump on my site before you download. Thanks and I welcome any constructive criticism, though I might not always agree, I still appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3)   Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3) EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 12:09 am

Excellent work! I wish I could be taught how to become a better stage creator! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3)   Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Southtown Park - Dusk (Fatal Fury 3)
Page 1 of 1