The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» X-men Portraits Collection
Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield

Go down 
+2
Navana
walruslui
6 posters
AuthorMessage
walruslui

walruslui

Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield   Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield EmptyJanuary 30th 2015, 1:55 am

Well, I guess now would be a good time to announce my first spriting W.I.P:
Resident Evil 1 Chris
who will first appear in the Capcom Universe project by Beximus at IMT, he will be the coder.
It's a great honor to work with him and bring a different-playing Chris to the table. RE1 chris will not use any weapons that werent in the original game.  no mines or sattelite attacks.
instead of a machine gun it would be the flame thrower.  he will still have the magnum and the shotgun.  He will rely on monsters similar to jill but the monsters will be different ones from what jill has. send me some ideas and what monsters you would suggest and how we would use them!
I sprite from scratch without a base, while working with ONLY a laptop trackpad because my mouse is kind of bad and I cannot afford a tablet right now, so my animation skills will be a bit rough, but when I move on to the other anims I'll go back and clean up rough ones.

(I am closed source. These sprites are made from scratch with a trackpad and take a long time to do. Please do not take any of these sprites for yourselves, they are designed specifically for Capcom Universe. I am merely posting it to show progress.)

Remember, I need feedback and advice if I wanna succeed in this. I will be taking no shortcuts and will be spriting him by scratch from the ground-up.
I will post more animations as I finish them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Crouching

line work done for walking
now onto polishing and detailing. then shading and cleaning.

note:can somebody help me out with an idle anim? i've been trying to do a proper breathing stance, but I just can't make it look good. Can anyone help?
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield   Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield EmptyJanuary 30th 2015, 2:31 am

The sprites itself are looking extremely nice! I will say so far from what I can see that the kneepad-looking things on his legs need to be shaded just a bit more because the grey-ish area seems a little plain. If you are needing help with animations, perhaps someone here can be able to assist you unless you have an idea of how you plan to do that for yourself!

My advice would have been to draw a custom zombie-inspired monster from RE 1 specifically for his helper, as that would make it a lot more unique, but whatever is the easiest as this project will take some time as I can already tell. I will give you feedback as you post material and all that, so, can't wait to see more!
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield   Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield EmptyJanuary 30th 2015, 7:36 am

i need help with the idle anim for sure. i just can't make a fluid, good-looking breathing anim. I'll try to contact Arkady for some help.
And thanks for the kind words. About the kneepads, i was going for a chrome-like look, but I guess it didn't work out now that I look out it. I'll fix it soon don't worry.

About the monster, I think I'm just going to make Chris more weapon-oriented instead, to differ him from Jill. I might include a hyper with Plant 42 for when he is paired up with Jill.

For those who don't know who Beximus is, he's a FANTASTIC coder that mastered the art of Vs Style gameplay in MUGEN, so this Chris will be MVC1 styled when he is included excusively for that game. Beximus' full game is tag-team as well, so expect a fast, fun time with this guy, as he will be a zoner.
Back to top Go down
Shinkemaster

Shinkemaster

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield   Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield EmptyAugust 21st 2015, 3:27 pm

It is really fantastic, chris with its classic form of RE1 Very Happy
Rebecca will be to help?
gives much nostalgia this sprites, Really Good Luck Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://shinkenmaster.deviantart.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield   Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 4:58 am

I think you guys luisdude1 & Shinkemaster & armin_iuf can form an "Iron Triangle" when it comes to Resident Evil mugenization yes yes yes

in case imgur not working for you....:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield   Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 8:17 am

borewood2013 wrote:
I think you guys luisdude1 & Shinkemaster & armin_iuf can form an "Iron Triangle" when it comes to Resident Evil mugenization yes yes yes

in case imgur not working for you....:

THIS Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield 670481599
Back to top Go down
Shinkemaster

Shinkemaster

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield   Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield EmptyAugust 24th 2015, 3:15 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
I think you guys luisdude1 & Shinkemaster & armin_iuf can form an "Iron Triangle" when it comes to Resident Evil mugenization

haha truly impressive me the iron triangle, very nice lol!

Also the chars that finish, I have more RE projects Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://shinkenmaster.deviantart.com/
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield   Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield EmptyAugust 27th 2015, 3:28 pm

Wow, that is an Awesome RE Remake style Chris Redfield
the sprites are beautiful Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield 670481599

well done luisdude1 clap clap and good luck with him as well Smile

(I have always wanted to see this version of Chris in mugen personally Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield 2800933067 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield   Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 1 Chris Redfield
Page 1 of 1