The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Good news and Bad news Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Good news and Bad news Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Good news and Bad news Emptyby Darkburster1 Yesterday at 6:52 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Good news and Bad news Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 6:10 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Good news and Bad news

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

Good news and Bad news Empty
PostSubject: Good news and Bad news   Good news and Bad news EmptyJanuary 29th 2015, 3:06 pm

Hello everyone,

How you doing? I've here some good news and bad news to tell you all.

First up, the bad news.

The bad news is that i don't work on Wesker anymore. After Sean Altly has decided to work on his other projects and no more on Wesker nor CvstW full game. I decided NOT to on Wesker either. Although he doesn't even look like Wesker in the first place. I had that argument of some mugen creator (which a name i will not say) and i got in trouble back then. For those who anyone wants to continue my Wesker edit? Please pm me and i'll sent ya.

Up to the good news. I'm still rip the sprites of the Tintin game, the game itself is boring, but it has some cool sprites in, so i will do my best to work on them. After that i will work on another obscure platform game before i'll work on another fighting game.

That's all for this.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Good news and Bad news   Good news and Bad news EmptyJanuary 29th 2015, 4:15 pm

I am very sorry to hear that you are no longer working on Wesker! I swear everything seemed to be going great, but I am sorry to hear about the outcome of all this. But hey, you're creating and you are still here so that is all that matters, as we care about you! We'll always support you.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Good news and Bad news   Good news and Bad news EmptyJanuary 29th 2015, 5:09 pm

This is from the sinhra mugen webpage & forum right? I think i saw a Wesker wip there but I could be mistaken. It's always sad to see a wip end or get postponed like this. I hope someone one day finishes all of these unfinished characters.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Good news and Bad news   Good news and Bad news EmptyJanuary 30th 2015, 3:39 am

Haven't figured out you are Prof. Mugen until now! Surprised

Hope/wish someone is willing to pick up Wesker or even Sean Altly some day might be re-considering...

Oh good job ripping Tin Tin!  Good news and Bad news 670481599  Can't wait to seeing that to be finished!  

>> After that (Tin Tin) i will work on another obscure platform game before i'll work on another fighting game.
Feeling so exciting now~~~~~ bomb
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Good news and Bad news   Good news and Bad news EmptyJanuary 30th 2015, 6:01 am

Ax wrote:
This is from the sinhra mugen webpage & forum right? I think i saw a Wesker wip there but I could be mistaken. It's always sad to see a wip end or get postponed like this. I hope someone one day finishes all of these unfinished characters.

That was Li Kun's Wesker and no he will not work on him. Just a single sprite of him with idle.
But everybody enters and leaves. Which means also leaves unfinished works behind.

Navana wrote:
I am very sorry to hear that you are no longer working on Wesker! I swear everything seemed to be going great, but I am sorry to hear about the outcome of all this. But hey, you're creating and you are still here so that is all that matters, as we care about you! We'll always support you.

Thank you. I just can't believe in those words what they saying to this Wesker. Also Sean's words broke my mugen hype.
It's now time to take things serious. I won't hold back and i won't quit.

borewood2013 wrote:
Haven't figured out you are Prof. Mugen until now! Surprised

Hope/wish someone is willing to pick up Wesker or even Sean Altly some day might be re-considering...

Oh good job ripping Tin Tin!  Good news and Bad news 670481599  Can't wait to seeing that to be finished!  

>> After that (Tin Tin) i will work on another obscure platform game before i'll work on another fighting game.
Feeling so exciting now~~~~~ bomb

So you're know that i'm from MFG? Well played. I'm already glad that i work on my spritesheet other than a mugen char. Which is still hard to make. But no matter. You might be surprised what i'm going to work on next in the future.

Thank you everyone for the support and leaving the helpful comments behind.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Good news and Bad news   Good news and Bad news EmptyJanuary 30th 2015, 6:32 am

>> So you're know that i'm from MFG?
Technically speaking I was from MFG too, yet not in a pleasant manner...... riiiggghhht
Perhaps we have some likeness when it comes to sprite rip -- trying to rip something from something that most people are not interested in and/or do not bother due to some limits and/or taste/style whatever.......... alien

>> You might be surprised what i'm going to work on next in the future.
bomb bomb bomb  What a teaser! bomb bomb bomb
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Good news and Bad news   Good news and Bad news EmptyJanuary 30th 2015, 8:47 am

well atleast you're stll pushing forward.
it sucks that you have to stop wesker RIGHT when I started to sprite Chris for Capcom Universe LOL (see here: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5332-resident-evil-1-chris-redfield#61823 ).
Hey, if I can be of any service, can I continue spriting Wesker for you? I have all the time in the world to sprite, so I'm already spriting 3 characters, but I'm sure I can book in just one more. The fact that you already made sprites for Wesker makes it alot easier for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news and Bad news   Good news and Bad news Empty

Back to top Go down

Good news and Bad news
Page 1 of 1