The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
[ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released! Emptyby Shining Today at 9:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
[ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released! Emptyby animaraz Today at 9:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
[ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released! Emptyby BigPimp Today at 8:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
[ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released! Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 11:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Navana

Navana

[ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released! Empty
PostSubject: [ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released!   [ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 12:01 pm

Hi there everyone! This stage is named by the person who created the art for the stage I have made. This concept was created by my partner, who is unrelated to Mugen. She prefers to go by an alias, and she has her own deviantArt, before anyone begins to question who she is! Here is a screenshot of the stage:

[ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released! AaQTklB

- Super Jump
- No Animation,
- Original artwork! She DREW her OWN Engine from her car and made it an "inside" feeling. Which is why she named it "Heat in the Engine!" Pretty spunky, huh?

Once again, she was the one responsible for creating the art of the stage. I converted it to MUGEN and I had to make a floor because, since it was her first time doing something like this, she was confused but I wasn't going to make her re-do it by any means. Below is a quote from my best friend / the artist:

Miyuki wrote:
Hi there! Navana wanted me to make some kind of quote for you guys on Skype, so uh, here you go. This idea was a custom idea I had in mind when Navana shocked me by asking me to suddenly be his stage creation partner! I am still excited and in shock! 'w ';; . Took me a day and a half to create the stage. I used several programs. Pixlr, PaintSai and one other. I'm not apart of this community or anythanggg but Navana's my best friend and he's in charge of putting what I dish out, and he helps create ideas too! Sooo...yeah that's about! You guys will see more! Navana will be turning another one of my original art pieces into a stage soon. "Clocktower" which is about a original character of my own, which I write about! ANYWHOOOO TIME TO STOP DRAGGING YOU GUYS ON <w >;; be seeing ya'!

I hope you guys enjoy! And feedback on this is extremely appreciated. The floor is flat, yes I know, and it had to be because of what I had stated. Sooo no need to tell me that. Love you all!

Download!

Last edited by Navana on January 27th 2015, 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: [ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released!   [ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 12:36 pm

This reminds me of that clock king episode in Batman tas, when they were in that clock tower!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: [ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released!   [ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 7:52 pm

Pretty cool MUGEN team-work story here!  [ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released! 670481599

This is the magic/power of MUGEN!  That can attract unrelated people to work with some MUGEN goods together!  yes

One thing:
- in the Heat_in_the_Engine.def
  this line, spr         = stages/Inside_The_Engine.sff, the sprite is linked to a file of wrong name
  the correct one should be:  spr         = stages/Heat_in_the_Engine.sff
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: [ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released!   [ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released! EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 3:55 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Pretty cool MUGEN team-work story here!  [ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released! 670481599

This is the magic/power of MUGEN!  That can attract unrelated people to work with some MUGEN goods together!  yes

One thing:
- in the Heat_in_the_Engine.def
  this line, spr         = stages/Inside_The_Engine.sff, the sprite is linked to a file of wrong name
  the correct one should be:  spr         = stages/Heat_in_the_Engine.sff
Fixed! Thanks for letting me know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released!   [ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released! Empty

Back to top Go down

[ORIGINAL STAGE] "HEAT IN THE ENGINE" by Me Released!
Page 1 of 1