The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Poison ivy - sprite patch Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Poison ivy - sprite patch Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Poison ivy - sprite patch Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Poison ivy - sprite patch Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poison ivy - sprite patch

Go down 
+6
yolomate
galactus
Navana
walruslui
Fede X
Ax
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Poison ivy - sprite patch Empty
PostSubject: Poison ivy - sprite patch   Poison ivy - sprite patch EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 7:44 pm

Poison ivy - sprite patch 2ZLoi7Z
https://i.imgur.com/2ZLoi7Z.gif

Download

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bva2hn1ak51s285/IV.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bva2hn1ak51s285/IV.zip

This character was made by bradern666, this is his character, not mine.

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4711-poison-ivy-majorly-updated-by-bradern666

This idea came from Alan Joestar, he made an edit and I really liked it so I did a quick copy/paste job on this great character!

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t2348-poison-ivy-beta-old-release

This character has a new palette based on primeop's design, so a few more shades were added in there.

I was gonna separate this into a patch but I figured you guys would just end up applying it anyway so why not just give it to you all ready patched up?

I hope bradern666 is cool with this and I mean no disrespect or anything like that.

I just wanna share this version with others just for fun's sake. I made it compatible with my full game project, so get the screenpack for better use of this. Feel free to change the portrait for your own games as usual for mugen editors out there who don't like to use my portraits.

Also to be clear, i patched this character up because I really liked bradern666's character a lot. It's awesome.

Anyway enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Poison ivy - sprite patch   Poison ivy - sprite patch EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 7:55 pm

me gusta mucho su nuevo look se ve mas fresca con su cabello
buena actualizacion Poison ivy - sprite patch 670481599

I really like his new look is fresher with her hair
good upgrade
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Poison ivy - sprite patch   Poison ivy - sprite patch EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 7:56 pm

well the sprite itself looks nice, it's just the animations need a bit more frames to look fluid and nice. maybe 2 or 3 more. it looks kinda choppy to be honest, nevertheless its still a good patch. good job.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Poison ivy - sprite patch   Poison ivy - sprite patch EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 8:15 pm

Yeah, I agree with Luis. It looks nice, but the animations do need a bit more work as far as just adding a few more frames.

You make good work! Keep it up and hope to see more! Maybe I can even give you ideas for an obscure Marvel or DC character, some time!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Poison ivy - sprite patch   Poison ivy - sprite patch EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 8:33 pm

Thanks. This patch edit was just a fast little thing I did real quick. It is sloppy in a lot of areas, I know. I didn't really want to do a poison ivy or want one in my project in general but she was so good and her base worked very well that i had to add her in some kind of way. This isn't official for my game because she is not mine, but you can all add it in if you like to in this way for those who choose to play the tas game or use the screenpack for batman tas.

I spent like 4 hours doing this in one day and between my work and sleep.

All we need now is a voice patch and someone to polish if possible.

Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Poison ivy - sprite patch   Poison ivy - sprite patch EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 10:59 am

Wow, Awesome poison Ivy sprite patch Ax, I like her a lot
personally Very Happy

well done Ax clap clap and many thanks for making her
very much appreciated

cheers Ax cheers Poison ivy - sprite patch 705151839

and I really hope someone can just patch her voice and polish her
animations etc she will be even better then Poison ivy - sprite patch 670481599 Smile
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Poison ivy - sprite patch   Poison ivy - sprite patch EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 8:47 pm

I love it but need more Pals and this new fixed no help me hahaha its sad try change the skin and all put blue or red hahaha!!anyway fixed this Ax!is great much better sprites!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Poison ivy - sprite patch   Poison ivy - sprite patch EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 9:12 pm

Well it's bradern's character edit, he did all the work, I just liked it so much i wanted it for my game unofficially and not to be released with it but optional to add it to separately if desired with a matching color. If I screwed up the palette...my bad Razz

I'm terrible at palette stuff. silent
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Poison ivy - sprite patch   Poison ivy - sprite patch EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 11:53 pm

New look animated style, i have to try this, thanks
Back to top Go down
steelers4190

PostSubject: Re: Poison ivy - sprite patch   Poison ivy - sprite patch EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 8:04 pm

Good to see Ax is back at it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poison ivy - sprite patch   Poison ivy - sprite patch EmptyMarch 2nd 2016, 10:57 pm

The link to DOWNLOADS - add on Poison ivy - SPRITE PATCH link is dead.........
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Poison ivy - sprite patch   Poison ivy - sprite patch EmptyMarch 3rd 2016, 4:29 pm

shalom15 wrote:
The link to DOWNLOADS - add on Poison ivy - SPRITE PATCH link is dead.........

i dont have the patch, but i have something better, its the character with the patch. Poison ivy - sprite patch 670481599
http://www.mediafire.com/download/67jxos5d58308ei/IV.rar
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w

PostSubject: Re: Poison ivy - sprite patch   Poison ivy - sprite patch EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 2:28 pm

Thank you Very Happy btony89
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: Poison ivy - sprite patch   Poison ivy - sprite patch EmptyJune 11th 2017, 7:18 am

Can it be reuploaded?
I cannot DL this patch or character patched.

EDIT :
Nevermind, I think I got it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison ivy - sprite patch   Poison ivy - sprite patch Empty

Back to top Go down

Poison ivy - sprite patch
Page 1 of 1