The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame Emptyby dev Today at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TripleMugen372015

TripleMugen372015

Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame Empty
PostSubject: Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame   Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 10:18 am

Hi everyone! Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame 2649099129 I would like to know if there is a software out there that would just animate the sprites that upload on it. I know fighter factory does this but basically you kinda have to be making a complete char in order to even get to see some of your sprites being in motion. I see here in your site and other MUGEN sites how some of the creators show off their WIP's and they even say their not done yet but they have certain moves all ready animated or in motion i.e. like a Punch or Kick or Hadoken or Shoruyken animation all ready being animated and yet the char is not done or should I say it's in it's early stages of development. I just want to show off some of my char that I'm working in right as I write this but just certain moves that are complete because I would like some feedback from you guys. I would much appreciate the help. Thanks for reading and have a blessed day. Chao/BYE/PEACE Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame 670481599 Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame 978788824
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame   Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame EmptyJanuary 23rd 2015, 6:18 am

Do you mean a GIF that shows a character's move like Shoryuken one by Ryu?
Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame S2guVvp

If so, then Fighting Factory can export a GIF like that, provided that the move sprites and animation are already made.

But, if you want something like this:
Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame NZGIy1q
then you need to have it all done in MUGEN (or some advanced image editor like Adobe Photoshop) not just in Fighter Factory.......
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
TripleMugen372015

TripleMugen372015

PostSubject: Re: Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame   Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame EmptyJanuary 23rd 2015, 7:41 am

well borewood2013, it's more like the Shoryuken Animation one that the Hurricane Kick Animation one. I'm making my own Johnny Cage from the SNES MK2 game and I have frankensprited some of his moves the way I envissioned him doing it like i.e. his shadow kick and i have all his animations and I would like to show it to you guys and get feedback. He's far from complete but at least show off something so you guys can see the progressed I've made.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame   Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 2:16 am

TripleMugen372015 wrote:
well borewood2013, it's more like the Shoryuken Animation one that the Hurricane Kick Animation one. I'm making my own Johnny Cage from the SNES MK2 game and I have frankensprited some of his moves the way I envissioned him doing it like i.e. his shadow kick and i have all his animations and I would like to show it to you guys and get feedback. He's far from complete but at least show off something so you guys can see the progressed I've made.

Then I think you need to add your Johnny Cage in MUGEN first............then just focus on working on his shadow kick and recording video or making GIF of his shadow kick only, just to show people how your MUGEN version of Johnny Cage's shadow kick looks like.  Of course if you are good at making GIF without MUGEN then you can also make a Johnny Cage's shadow kick GIF that looks like that Ryu Hurricane Kick Animation one.
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame   Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 4:01 am

Good luck on your project, as you mentioned, but I believe the only way to do what you are asking for is through Photoshop / Fighter Factory, like Borewood already mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame   Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame
Page 1 of 1