The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 10:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 8:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 5:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!!

Go down 
+14
Hypersonic
Cristianomelo
pseudoingles
Adminbot
Mazemerald
logansam
Werewood
candido159
Beto
SIRALEXBABY
Fede X
Darthpool
Tha_Emperor
chuchoryu
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!!   3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 4:58 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
Is there a link not from 4Share? I can never download files from there
Yes all my chars are in 4Shared but I try to add in Mediafire or other
Back to top Go down
fuuka

fuuka

PostSubject: Re: 3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!!   3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:47 pm

I love all of them, thank you for launch.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Fisto 270

Ninja Fisto 270

PostSubject: Re: 3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!!   3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Epic!
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: 3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!!   3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:20 pm

WAZ UPPER chuchoryu...I WANT THAT SUPER chuchoryu ON YOUR PROFILE...IT LOOK GOOD BRO...HOOK ME UP chuchoryu..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU...PS...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK...
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: 3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!!   3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:44 pm

SIRALEXBABY wrote:
WAZ UPPER chuchoryu...I WANT THAT SUPER chuchoryu ON YOUR PROFILE...IT LOOK GOOD BRO...HOOK ME UP chuchoryu..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU...PS...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK...
Thanks bro! well in my avatar only is a cosplay not character....but maybe in the future, in MFG I add one but whit the TMNT
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: 3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!!   3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Definitely improved as far as classic Deathstroke goes....but I have ONE complaint. His voice is a bit....flat, to be honest; it reminds me of a car commercial narrator or something. Deathstroke needs to have a growling, menacing voice, with a bit more sarcasm in the line "TRY to be a challenge..." and stuff---I actually recorded my own versions of the lines, and can send them to you if you want. Other than that, Classic Deathstroke is a solid update---other than a lack of staff moves (I might be able to help with that, too Very Happy).

MVC Deathstroke--nice work. Ditto for Unmasked.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: 3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!!   3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:01 pm

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Definitely improved as far as classic Deathstroke goes....but I have ONE complaint.  His voice is a bit....flat, to be honest; it reminds me of a car commercial narrator or something.  Deathstroke needs to have a growling, menacing voice, with a bit more sarcasm in the line "TRY to be a challenge..." and stuff---I actually recorded my own versions of the lines, and can send them to you if you want.  Other than that, Classic Deathstroke is a solid update---other than a lack of staff moves (I might be able to help with that, too Very Happy).  

MVC Deathstroke--nice work.  Ditto for Unmasked.  
Thanks for this comments, the voice for Classic version is the DC Online but yes this one need more good voices, really you have a voices? you can send me mi amigo
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: 3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!!   3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:15 pm

PM'd you the download links to my voice clips; tomorrow, I send the gethit yells I've done.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: 3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!!   3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:05 am

Deathstroke was a great comic char, who inspired deadpool, he killed hawkman in smallville tv serie, was the main nemesi in teen titans cartoon and arrow, he killed batman in the spot of dc universe online, and he is coming in the next dc movie suicide squad, and now you gave us 3 solid and funny mugen chars, good job, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!!   3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

3 DEATHSTROKES UPDATED!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2