The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 18th 2024, 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster

Go down 
+34
Mazemerald
demunlawin
chuchoryu
nedflandeurse
plexo199
Juanch0billa
mulambo
thatguy
Mr.Ketchup
Mistah Jorge
Shiruzato
Tsuyoi
btony89
galactus
Doom
kokehackz
X
Navana
walruslui
ShinnAsuka
Tizius
Nexus Gaming
LALO27
spidergoku
Macaulyn
DRTremor
dfalcon
HabastMugen
wingnut
Kaios
Toxin97
Hypersonic
WileE
volzzilla
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What Final boss want in Soul Calibur side?
Inferno
Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Abyss
Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Strife Astlar
Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Iska Farkas
Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Algol
Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Elysium
 5% [ 1 ]
Night Terror
Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 EmptyDecember 31st 2012, 12:06 pm

What about Viola?
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 EmptyDecember 31st 2012, 5:17 pm

Macaulyn wrote:
What about Viola?
I dont know, CvS Arist is making Soptia but I make Asuka
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2013, 9:43 am

mmmm dark khan in a sc vs tekken game heres my opinion i like the idea of that and i know hes a mk/dc character but it some how dosent fix tho even tho he can pass in any dimension or fusion space or times.

but my choice for a final boss would be unknown aka evil jun

Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 Tekken_calendar__UNKNOWN_by_digital_rivers

i mean we cant make her copy other fighting moves but she can fight with both soul edge and soul calibur

thats my thoughts but other then that i like dark khan tho
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 7th 2013, 2:40 pm

Unknow is great mi amigo, I no have base for makiong but if this char no appear in Tekken vs Soul Calibur belive me this char appear in Tekken mugen
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 9:06 pm

dark kahn!! exellent!! good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 11:07 am

i could make viola but i have to find out how many sc characters i will make for the game
right now its

veteran characters
Siegfried, nightmare, taki, mitsurugi, sophitia, ivy, talim, setsuka, argol

unlockable characters
kilik, maxi, voldo, seong mi-na, amy, xianghua, tira

secret hard to unlock characters
viola, Cervantes, patroklos
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 11:34 am

well i think dark khan can be a first last boss then she can appear after you beat him then you see her with argol in her hand and he looks normal
she throws him and she has soul calibur and soul edge in her hands and becomes stronger and one of the strongest bosses in tekken/sc history with copy moves like Seth and some original moves with some nightmare attacks.

i have an idea to fight against soul calibur like soul edge

story i came up with for the game:

kazuya and nina finds old fragments that had some good value so they go and find all the pieces and the eye of soul edge almost posses kazyua into killing nina but it was not enough and he fights the power easy because of his devil gene which was an evil power, and in a facility jin works some one find some blue crystal parts that jin never seen before...he picks it up and he thinks its some kind of new diamond stone...then 3 hours later jin is going to leave the same person comes back with the rest and the Crystal parts come together and form soul caliber then both swords who are no longer with the right owners and then create a dark purple sky and lightning strikes everywhere...jin covers his face the whole time...when the storm was over he is surrounded by light fog then a man in armor walks to him and when you thought he was going to kill jin...Siegfried picks jin up and says (dont you ever try to touch this sword again, your not worthy of its power...jin realizes that the power of soul caliber it something he can use instead of his devil power, he thinks why not have both so they start fighting. kazuya sees the same thing where he was but it is red evil fog and nightmare comes and says, your soul holds a power and im going to Duvalier it. kazuya says well its not like your the only one, im going to take that sword (after i looked in that sword i knew this power was something to hold in my hands and create a new mishima style) then they start fighting. the past in the soul age are brought into the future to finish their battles all over again but now the iron fist tournament is involved and now who will get soul calibur who will get soul edge or who will searching to be the strongest fighters to write a new history and begin a new legacy!
Back to top Go down
Toxin97

Toxin97

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 11:57 am

That sounds like Namco X Capcom when soul edge turns Kazuya into Devil Kazuya
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 5:43 pm

Toxin97 wrote:
That sounds like Namco X Capcom when soul edge turns Kazuya into Devil Kazuya
I planing to make Devil Kazuya mi amigo, I released Devil Jin and Law today, now about to the roster

Need 10 chars
Tekken side: Kazuya, Kuma, Paul, Jin, Heihachi, Marshal Law

Sub Boss: Devil Jin

Boss: Ogre

Need 10 chars
Soul Calibur: Taki, Astaroth, Sophitia, Ivy (edited by me soon)

Need 1 char
Sub Boss: ???

Need 1 char
Boss: ???

For Soul Calibur side no have to much characters but I hope to see more char made by CvS Artis my friend, I hope to he make Inferno

Back to top Go down
Tizius

Tizius

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 4:10 am

As a SC sub-boss you could put Nightmare and as a boss Night Terror would fantastic (except for the fact that in the original game he was a cheap boss).
Back to top Go down
ShinnAsuka

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 11:38 am

Hey chuchoryu make a Siegfried Very Happy
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 12:38 pm

ShinnAsuka wrote:
do NOT demand someone to make a character. it's highy rude to do so.

There is already a siegfried released in the downloads section. i suggest you look there.
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 2:38 pm

oh snap i forgot about this and i made the voice to it i need to send it to u guys Smile
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 2:45 pm

Tizius wrote:
As a SC sub-boss you could put Nightmare and as a boss Night Terror would fantastic (except for the fact that in the original game he was a cheap boss).
Now I have more of 20 Teken chars but I need to make more from SC side, I need to add o vote for Sub Boss character list
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 2:47 pm

ShinnAsuka wrote:
For this CVSArtis made the char but I need a CvS conversion for him like Mitsurugui, I can do this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster   Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken Vs Soull Calibur roster
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next