The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 1:35 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics

Go down 
+2
gui0007
volzzilla
6 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics Empty
PostSubject: Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics   Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 2:26 pm

Quote :
The end is nigh for the Merc with a Mouth. Marvel Entertainment has revealed that Wade Wilson will meet his demise in the pages of Deadpool #250 (which is the 45th and now final book in the current run), set for publication in April.

Writer Gerry Duggan told Nerdist, "Even us telling you that he’s dying, it’s not really a spoiler, because when you see how he dies, I think your head will explode.” Duggan added, "As with all things Deadpool, even when something horrible is happening, I do think it will be enjoyed by the reader. Even the most horrible things that we’ve done to him, you know, are still fun. I hope. I think.”

The timing of this seems awfully suspicious, though: While the massive success of the recent Death of Wolverine series may have inspired Marvel to kill off another fan favorite, the revelation that Deadpool will bite the dust comes shortly after 20th Century Fox officially announced that a Deadpool movie will arrive in February 2016.

http://www.blastr.com/2015-1-12/deadpool-will-die-april-comic-finale
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics   Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 4:09 pm

Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics 2399657483 another boycott of Marvel against Fox

Here we go again...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics   Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 5:33 pm

NOOOOOOO.NOT DEADPOOL TOO...WHY ....
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics   Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 6:41 pm

What the hell are they thinking?
I am not amused Mad
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics   Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 6:48 pm

MARVEL STOP KILLING OFF CHARACTERS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tha_Emperor

Tha_Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics   Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 7:05 pm

Why must it be Deadpool??? Dammit, Marvel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics   Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadpool will be killed off by Marvel Comics
Page 1 of 1