The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
[1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
[1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
[1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
[1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis

Genesis

[1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars Empty
PostSubject: [1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars   [1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars EmptyJanuary 4th 2015, 7:02 pm

Finally finished these. As usual, not completed to my standards..........but whatever. I wanted to have these done by Xmas, but I had to entertain guests. Then I wanted to get them done for New Years, but someone close to me was rushed to the hospital. Oh well, here they are. I am glad I don't have to see these for a while.

Screenshots:

For those who are curious about the origins, this came from the doujin fighter Requiem Final. I believe these in particular are from V3 of the game, though, don't quote me on that. I made a stage from the game before, and I started these lifebars like a year ago. I had ripped all the resources from the game, but the animations weren't there so I had to remake them all. I couldn't make them back then because my laptop was shitty (and i'm lazy). I tried to make them as close to source as possible, but mugen limits stuff and it's frustrating.
I did my (almost) best.

Special Thanks to TheMagicToaster and Swordsman-Kai. Without them, this would've never been made(by me).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the lifebar ports, there's a template provided.
I provided an easy to edit PSD, and a png for those who don't use Photoshop.
The Axis is 0,0 to keep it simple. The Group and Sprite numbers are 9000,110.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download:
In my downloads section of my site
http://tier-1.us/index.php
-------------------------------------------------------------
What's missing/What's left(possible future update):

I think that's everything.
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: [1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars   [1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars EmptyJanuary 5th 2015, 12:07 pm

Genesis ma'bro, nice concept in this lifebar! Congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: [1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars   [1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars EmptyJanuary 5th 2015, 3:40 pm

Thanks Gui! Appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: PLS REUPLOAD LINK IS DEAD   [1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars EmptyJuly 17th 2015, 10:26 am

Genesis wrote:
Finally finished these. As usual, not completed to my standards..........but whatever. I wanted to have these done by Xmas, but I had to entertain guests. Then I wanted to get them done for New Years, but someone close to me was rushed to the hospital. Oh well, here they are. I am glad I don't have to see these for a while.

Screenshots:

For those who are curious about the origins, this came from the doujin fighter Requiem Final. I believe these in particular are from V3 of the game, though, don't quote me on that. I made a stage from the game before, and I started these lifebars like a year ago. I had ripped all the resources from the game, but the animations weren't there so I had to remake them all. I couldn't make them back then because my laptop was shitty (and i'm lazy). I tried to make them as close to source as possible, but mugen limits stuff and it's frustrating.
I did my (almost) best.

Special Thanks to TheMagicToaster and Swordsman-Kai. Without them, this would've never been made(by me).

For the lifebar ports, there's a template provided.
I provided an easy to edit PSD, and a png for those who don't use Photoshop.
The Axis is 0,0 to keep it simple. The Group and Sprite numbers are 9000,110.
Download:
In my downloads section of my site
http://tier-1.us/index.php
-------------------------------------------------------------
What's missing/What's left(possible future update):

I think that's everything.
...THESE LIFEBARS LOOK REALLY COOL..CAN YOU PLS REUPLOAD THEM..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
Back to top Go down
Bambino Da Don

PostSubject: Re: [1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars   [1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars EmptyFebruary 6th 2016, 7:23 pm

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars   [1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars Empty

Back to top Go down

[1.0]Requiem Final 3 Lifebars
Page 1 of 1