The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

JARRO77 WIPS

Go down 
+65
Somm
chancethegamer
Splash
deanjo2000
DC VS MARVEL
candido159
Mr.Ketchup
RobsonMSH
Andy_X
Fede X
087-B
rjplayer
crosspotts1.0
Melter
Blagoy
alnyrd
SUPERFERNANDOXT
Helio
Teacher
thatguy
manbatshark8
warecus
kyoman
skhsato123
Madinina972
ZEkA10000
Mazemerald
brucewayne74
LESSARD
animaraz
yolomate
SIRALEXBABY
btony89
WADEPOOL
MatreroG
Werewood
Shining
ernes
Doom
mrtheamazingdude
logansam
Lord Sinistro
flammableking
bam77
X
pseudoingles
erickablond
Midnight-Son
Chris Nathan
Angelus_Silverhead
XXDreamBrotherXX
Navana
malevka1
Ax
Cristianomelo
Fightfan
mugenbob
volzzilla
BlueSpiderX
fuuka
luciangarude
Darthpool
Ghost Killer
Predator
JARRO77
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 4:19 am

hi all how you now i'm was very absence on this months expecially on my mugen stuff,i decide to stop my mugen works because i had health trouble pratically i think i have a disease called RLS, Restless Legs Syndrome) pratically i had a bad pain on my legs if i stay sitted or in a static position,so i cannot stay anymore on pc, or sitted to play videogames,the only method to remove this pain is training with crossfit,or alot of movement in this months i made alot of crossfit and other's type of sports,and i cannot stay anymore sitted,i use a laptop and i'm lying on my sofa.... i already made the blood analysis but i'm good, i must still made the other's type of exames but if i have this disease  how i think there is no cure,so probably i cannot made other's chars,but at least i want finish overdose superman and super skrull,i have alot of progress with both because i working hard and i stopped the work in august,i'm talked with Heka for fix the problem about the shading related to the upper body,and in this days i try to make sprite with my laptop is super uncomfortable but at this point i have no choice i must finish this 2 chars or at least one,i decide to write this messagge because i dont never give up and probably most of people think i decide to retire,well i dont never retire,but i had do stop my work because the health it's more important,anyway i hope i can finish my chars and i show you a sprite for a intro made in august

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hope you like Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 4:24 am

Oh my friend. I really love it so much! It is amazing work and I wait for your Evil Superman very much. I hope that he and Superman Beyond would be both ready in 2016.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 4:26 am

thanks man about coding stuff( i have alot of limits about coding how you know hehehe but i try to do my best, about coding stuff i still can help you,on this days i worked too on a update of a char one of my favourite char and i made too coding stuff so i still can help you with Superman Beyond
Back to top Go down
Ghost Killer

Ghost Killer

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 5:30 am

JARRO77 wrote:
hi all how you now i'm was very absence on this months expecially on my mugen stuff,i decide to stop my mugen works because i had health trouble pratically i think i have a disease called RLS, Restless Legs Syndrome) pratically i had a bad pain on my legs if i stay sitted or in a static position,so i cannot stay anymore on pc, or sitted to play videogames,the only method to remove this pain is training with crossfit,or alot of movement in this months i made alot of crossfit and other's type of sports,and i cannot stay anymore sitted,i use a laptop and i'm lying on my sofa.... i already made the blood analysis but i'm good, i must still made the other's type of exames but if i have this disease  how i think there is no cure,so probably i cannot made other's chars,but at least i want finish overdose superman and super skrull,i have alot of progress with both because i working hard and i stopped the work in august,i'm talked with Heka for fix the problem about the shading related to the upper body,and in this days i try to make sprite with my laptop is super uncomfortable but at this point i have no choice i must finish this 2 chars or at least one,i decide to write this messagge because i dont never give up and probably most of people think i decide to retire,well i dont never retire,but i had do stop my work because the health it's more important,anyway i hope i can finish my chars and i show you a sprite for a intro made in august

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hope you like Smile

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, man, I really am. It's very good, and somewhat inspiring, that you aren't giving up and are determined to trying to finish at least one of your WIPs. Personally, I hope you finish Super Skrull.

With the sprite of Overdose Superman you've shown, you need to fix the head, neck and cape. They all are at a completely different angle than what they should be with the body in the position that it is. It looks like you copy-pasted that section from the stance.

I wish you good luck with completing both your Super Skrull and Overdose Superman projects. I hope you pull through and get them done. Smile
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 5:42 am

thanks for the feedback your right made that position was very hard,and there are problems need to be fixed,is not a definitve sprite probably i update in future Smile thanks for your words i appreciate it best of luck for alla your projects JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 670481599
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 10:14 am

hope you feel better soon jarro. definitely take care of your health first.

i have to admit, i was mostly looking forward to the superman doomsday version of overdose superman.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
logansam

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 10:28 am

Get well son, take care of your health..
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 10:38 am

volzzilla wrote:
hope you feel better soon jarro. definitely take care of your health first.

i have to admit, i was mostly looking forward to the superman doomsday version of overdose superman.

thanks man the health is too important,superman doomsday version is a cool idea,probably with some help can become a reality but first i must finish overdose superman,for the doomsday version can be cool as a palette bonus

logansam wrote:
Get well son, take care of your health..

thanks man i really appreciate what you say.
Back to top Go down
Chris Nathan

Chris Nathan

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 EmptyNovember 25th 2015, 12:29 pm

I hope you recover soon , remember that you always have your family and friends what wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 6:25 am

Chris Nathan wrote:
I hope you recover soon , remember that you always have your family and friends what wish you the best.

thanks man i appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 8:53 am

A pity this has happened with you, I hope that you will be able to improve.
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 EmptyNovember 27th 2015, 2:45 pm

I just read your post and did not know what his situation I hope your health improves friend of mine, and I hope to soon enjoy their large projects are expected. If you need any help topic sprites can count on me.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 EmptyNovember 28th 2015, 10:55 am

erickablond wrote:
A pity this has happened with you, I hope that you will be able to improve.

thanks i hope too.

bam77 wrote:
I just read your post and did not know what his situation I hope your health improves friend of mine, and I hope to soon enjoy their large projects are expected. If you need any help topic sprites can count on me.

thanks man i really appreciate it,i hope my situation and my health improve soon,best of luck for all your project you is really a great creator and a great person too Smile, well this time i must admit my 2 wip are really hard,and a help by someone will be really appreciate heheh about overdose superman basic moves and Attacks,stand,3 special moves and all the get hit these are complete,probably i need help with hyper moves
Back to top Go down
mrtheamazingdude

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 8:34 pm

Sorry about what happened to you JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 629558521
But glad to hear you have got some progress done on Overdosed supes Smile
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 EmptyMarch 30th 2016, 2:09 am

Hi all!!!! long time no see you guys!!!! well i'm still here guys and today i want show you a video about my wip overdose superman

In this video you can see the progres about my wip Overdose Superman for now the progres are 60% complete

still need to fix the boots in some animation
i have 3 more special complete but need to fix the boots
i have almost one intro complete
still to add some frame in some basic attacks like standing strong punch and maybe too in crouch kicks

still need to fix some stuff expecially in the basics move some crouch kicks i need to add boots in some sprites my real problem on this char are always the boots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TLOkt9aFsM

missing stuff

1 or 2 more intro
2 more win pose
taunt
throw
all the hypers

how you can see in the video i add alot of original stuff that requires alot of time for me to edit i must admit this is an hard char to do first time i'm working on a big char and do original stuff its very hard but step by step this char will be finished and i have more complete but i prefer keep in secret for now hehehe

probably these char will have some cool palette with special stuff like super doomsday,cyborg overdose superman and others Smile
well this is what i have so far hope you like Smile

Last edited by Adminbot on March 30th 2016, 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : embed video)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 WIPS   JARRO77 WIPS - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

JARRO77 WIPS
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next