The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?

Go down 
+12
thefranchise03
Nicotinefist
XXDreamBrotherXX
YoungSamurai5
wingnut
Ax
Midnight-Son
volzzilla
Arkady
dev
OGSymbiote
direwolf93
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 8:19 pm

Maybe move the head so it's 1 pixel thinner to? Maybe it's just me but it appears a little big on his body? I don't know, maybe I am seeing things?

The design is very nice though, it could work as a wip, he would also be the first blade for mugen as far as I know.

I'd liek to se it as a wip for sure Wink
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 8:45 pm

The power of teamwork cheers

It really makes happy to see the community getting behind one another and helping out where they can to make this WIP a possibility

Good luck set555, can't wait to see what you can do with the daywalker
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 EmptyDecember 19th 2012, 11:28 am

thank you very much but im still working on another charecter a bit of a secret i guess
but im sure you can find out on my other posts once hes released i should be able to get started on blade
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 EmptyDecember 19th 2012, 11:33 am

as for arkady ill be sure to get to that when blade is up for work thanks again man
and i think will need some help with a smart pallet cuz pallets are wher my troubles begin
but that wont be untill latter im still working on my learning char i think they will like him even though hes not the best animaition-wise
Back to top Go down
Nicotinefist

Nicotinefist

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 EmptyDecember 19th 2012, 4:49 pm

iI made a blade edit a while ago. This, probably is not too useful, but you can use anything you want

Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 Blade_by_nicotinefist1805-d5gu6uw
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 EmptyDecember 19th 2012, 11:33 pm

thats a pretty beast smart pal
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 EmptyDecember 20th 2012, 6:40 am

hmmm very nice here this would solve the head problem but would also make him look too young even though hes half va,pire he still ages like a human
Back to top Go down
thefranchise03

thefranchise03

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 EmptyJune 30th 2013, 6:12 pm

I really want to make him, but have no experience of making any characters. Any advice of how to start for a rookie? And I wanted to know if I could use Nicotinefist's sprites of Blade.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 EmptyJune 30th 2013, 6:31 pm

Try doing this

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 22nd 2014, 10:43 am

COLEGA CUANDO SACARÁS A BLADE?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 28th 2020, 3:49 pm

Midnight-Son wrote:
very well but i think ill keep the face i got to frames of his face even though thier not that differant one is to the side and one is sorta to the side :p heres couple of his old sprite
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 Bladem10
Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 Blade10
and heres a simple edit i made :p

Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 Coated10

I heard he stopped working on him because he lost all the progress on a hard drive, which is a real shame because it looked promising. I'm very interested in restoring his work and revive the character but only as a sprite sheet since i don't know anything about coding.

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 28th 2020, 8:57 pm

Cool Chris !! clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 29th 2020, 6:08 am

Go for it using Max from kof is a good base and if you look at ghost rider for a guide for his jacket look now some colors are messed up in the sprite you posted in the legs
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 29th 2020, 6:17 am

I can help with this if I have time I could even go as far as putting peices together and you would just have to hit it up with details let me know blade can go with the other characters I'm working on for a spider man game
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 29th 2020, 8:53 am

man o man i cant even remember when i posted this
unofficially ATM im working on morbius and hannibal king
i Had planned on making blade based off his appearance in the short "sins of the father" issue
which was a transitional phase between his nightstalkers look and the 1st Wesley snipes movie it had element from both
this old sprite here isn't working for me; and it certainly isn't my best work
speaking of work im quite busy these days so i cant promise anything that's why everything i work on now is unofficial
what a blast from the past, when did i post this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?   Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blade (MARVEL) for Mugen?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3