The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy

Go down 
+4
Cristianomelo
felideo
Arkady
quickrandy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
quickrandy

Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy Empty
PostSubject: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 2:55 pm

hey everyone, i hope i'm doing this right but due to the excitement of a captain marvel movie coming out and already seeing black panther char finally in mugen, i made a color separation of miss marvel by zvitor. ill put in the sprite along with the palettes hope you guys enjoy. Also i'm not entirely done working on the character but i figure ill let her loose for now until i complete her rather than leave you guys hanging

thanks to both zvitor and ultrarobninja for creating this character and all the other great characters out there

if you guys want i can put in the full character but for now ill just put in the sprites and palette and hopefully ill keep doing this for other great characters

Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy DCz2wtp

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5stf77nrle85c29/miss+marvel+sprite+palettes.zip

2014-11-20
Back to top Go down
http://chrisran09@gmail.com
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 3:49 pm

this is great work
Back to top Go down
quickrandy

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 3:52 pm

thanks again. cant wait to see all the projects you got coming to life
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 4:10 pm

yeah I personally would love to have someone like you help me, just looking at the work done on this smart pallete, It would make any character be 50% better, I remembered how long it took me to smart pallete most of my works, it's totally draining, and can really stop a wip dead in its tracks, and annoyingly I just finished one last week, but now found out half of it I actually didn't have permission for, (I totally thought I did) freaking waste of time, anyways back to the drawing board, and keep on trucking, are you working on any other characters?
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 7:40 pm

Here does not work, does not work in the last released version of Mrs.marvel?
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 8:31 pm

i got it to work but, I knew what to take out, whats the error that it tells you in fighter factory?
Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 9:48 pm

Cristianomelo wrote:
Here does not work, does not work in the last released version of Mrs.marvel?

only delete pal10 = da.act in MissMarvel.DEF
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 10:11 pm

Here comes this, even I erasing the pal10:

Error message: Trigger not valid for mugenversion of character: AILevel
Error parsing trigger1, 1
Error parsing [State -2, Pause Menu]
Error in [Statedef -2]
Error in overrides.st
Character mugenversion is older than this version of M.U.G.E.N.
Error loading chars/MsMarvel/MsMarvel.def
Error loading p1

Library error message: Died parsing AILevel = 0
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 10:36 pm

Cristianomelo wrote:
Here comes this, even I erasing the pal10:

Error message: Trigger not valid for mugenversion of character: AILevel
Error parsing trigger1, 1
Error parsing [State -2, Pause Menu]
Error in [Statedef -2]
Error in overrides.st
Character mugenversion is older than this version of M.U.G.E.N.
Error loading chars/MsMarvel/MsMarvel.def
Error loading p1

Library error message: Died parsing AILevel = 0

i got same error here
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 10:42 pm

I have the last version of mrs.marvel launched in IMT, perhaps this palleta has been made for an older version.
Back to top Go down
quickrandy

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 10:45 pm

yes it was for the older miss marvel but don't worry i just started on the new one. sorry for the mix up but it will be out shortly
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy EmptyNovember 21st 2014, 11:49 pm

hakjob9847 wrote:
yes it was for the older miss marvel but don't worry i just started on the new one. sorry for the mix up but it will be out shortly

cheers

Last edited by luciangarude on November 23rd 2014, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reincidence

Reincidence

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy EmptyNovember 22nd 2014, 8:32 am

Congrats, Really useful,as Arkady stated, it helps a lot to char edition and creation, btw, Arkady : can you tell me in a pm which is the unauthorized wip that took you so much time?
Back to top Go down
Silver_Star

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy EmptySeptember 4th 2016, 9:20 pm

I wish I can clean up and fixed the sprite of Captain Marvel/Ms.Marvel. I can if I download it.
Back to top Go down
koopa901

koopa901

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 11:57 pm

update link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy   Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Marvel by ultrarobninja, zvitor and quickrandy
Page 1 of 1