The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Transformers G1 WIPS Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Transformers G1 WIPS Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Transformers G1 WIPS Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Transformers G1 WIPS Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Transformers G1 WIPS

Go down 
+6
the watcher
bam77
Ax
fuuka
volzzilla
Angelus_Silverhead
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

Transformers G1 WIPS Empty
PostSubject: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 9:12 am

Transformers G1 WIPS Logo
Hi everybody! As the big fan of Transformers G! franchise, I want to show you my new personal WIP, based on Omega Supreme's characters. I wish to make them with my great respect to him. As for now, we have more than 20 characters for TF in mugen, but I want to make more chars. I want to show you some of my WIPS right now:

Ultra Magnus
Transformers G1 WIPS Magnus
The soldier. Second in command, the best friend (and maybe brother) of Optimus Prime. For a little time after the death of Prime he was a leader of the autobots. I love this character and sure, that TF mugen universe deserve him. Progress >30%.

Cyclonus
Transformers G1 WIPS Cyclonus
The warrior. The right hand of Galvatron and most loyal his servant. Cyclonus is very noble character, but he prefer to fight for his evil master (even if he, maybe, can be a better leader than Galvatron). Progress >60%.

Arcee
Transformers G1 WIPS Arcee
The fembot. She is the good warrior, but romantic person. Arcee was one of the main characters in 3rd season of G1 TV show. I hope that she will become new female char for this universe. Progress >15%.

Kup
Transformers G1 WIPS Kup
The old one. Kup knows many stories about the best of Cybertron and ancient bettles between decepticons and autobots. Maybe his body is not new, but he is always ready to kick some decepticon's asses! Progress >20%.

Scourge
Transformers G1 WIPS Scourge
The hunter. The master of sweeps. Scourge one of the Galvatron's servants. He is always ready to crush autobots with no mercy. His cruelty knows no bounds. Progress >10%.

Shrapnel by Predator
Transformers G1 WIPS Image   
The maniac. Shrapnel prefer to enjoy the battle and crush the bodies of his enemies. This independent incecticon have no master and free to do everything for himself. Shrapnel is not loyal to the decepticons, that's why even Megatron can't trust him...

Last edited by Angelus_Silverhead on November 7th 2014, 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 1:49 pm

they look really good angelus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
fuuka

fuuka

PostSubject: Re: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 3:22 pm

The images are not appearing.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 3:23 pm

fuuka wrote:
The images are not appearing.
maybe something with your connection? Try to upload the page.
Back to top Go down
fuuka

fuuka

PostSubject: Re: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 3:28 pm

I tried with different browers and open the images in new tabs, more does not open.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 3:44 pm

I got the same thing.

Transformers G1 WIPS CSQ1C0v
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 4:17 pm

I can not see the images I WANT TO SEE THEM !! Transformers G1 WIPS 1340147569
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 4:37 pm

Now it need to work. It was some problems with host. Have no idea, why. But change to postimg.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 4:43 pm

Now they are working! It's a good roster, everything matches up well. I've seen others on youtube that were really big but these seem like a nice height for mugen battles.
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 4:44 pm

I can see now, thank you very much. I wish you luck with this project. seems that the transformers are fashionable lately mugen. Transformers G1 WIPS 670481599
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 4:54 pm

bam77 wrote:
I can see now, thank you very much. I wish you luck with this project. seems that the transformers are fashionable lately mugen. Transformers G1 WIPS 670481599

You know I think you're right. I totally didn't see this coming but yeah, there was a wip not too long ago revealed, also a transformer.
Back to top Go down
the watcher

the watcher

PostSubject: Re: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 5:10 am

i m a big ultra magnus fan
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 12:33 pm

good my ratchet is near complete i hope to finish soon, i will send you the beta Very Happy
Transformers G1 WIPS 001_bm10
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 12:59 pm

Thank you RED HOOD! Can't wait to see him.
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 3:19 am

Awesome WIPs Angelus ! Transformers G1 WIPS 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers G1 WIPS   Transformers G1 WIPS Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers G1 WIPS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next