The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
new Superman New 52 by Logansam Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
new Superman New 52 by Logansam Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
new Superman New 52 by Logansam Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
new Superman New 52 by Logansam Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

new Superman New 52 by Logansam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

new Superman New 52 by Logansam Empty
PostSubject: new Superman New 52 by Logansam   new Superman New 52 by Logansam EmptyNovember 1st 2014, 10:03 pm

new Superman New 52 by Logansam Sin_ty15

left to right: blue, robot1,taito videogame,green lantern
note robot 1 is version much better robor version in the char ok?

https://www.mediafire.com/?zb9t5a8shhd68vg

scaredscaredscared:scared:I wanna your reply!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: new Superman New 52 by Logansam   new Superman New 52 by Logansam EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 1:39 am

I like the first 2 a lot. They are very unique. Though the middle one looks like Bizarro I guess?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: new Superman New 52 by Logansam   new Superman New 52 by Logansam EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 2:47 am

thank you AX your only reply sad but this true not?? see this much members but only you reply!
new Superman New 52 by Logansam Supermanredsuperman
the red cape and grey is bizarro?? no, is from taito videogame 1988...the another is similar to bizarro but classic uniform!
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: new Superman New 52 by Logansam   new Superman New 52 by Logansam EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 4:30 am

First pal is my favourite, but some of "taito"'s colours are a bit messed up is a bit messed up, am i right?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: new Superman New 52 by Logansam   new Superman New 52 by Logansam EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 5:16 am

With so many posts from so many creators and members/visitors, it's very easy to overlook a thread or a release. Try posting at a different hour and see if that helps to direct attention to your thread. You might be at a bad timezone where hardly any member checks the forums threads.

You could also try rewording your release thread title to get better attention.

Like "Brand New Superman Colors", or "Superman 52 Custom Palettes by Yolomate". You could add the phrase "release", so others can know that it's a release. Adding a date to show that it's recent also helps distinguish your thread from an old one that may be causing confusion.

Your current title thread is an old release title that many people have all ready downloaded. It is easily mistakable for an old thread and somewhat misleading.

The admin posted some tips in the threads in stickys at the top about suggestions on how to post stuff as well as instruction on how to format something or how to upload an image and all that boring forum stuff. He posted that to help others post in threads and stuff. You should check it out. He has that in almost every section such as projects, releases, discussion, etc.

new Superman New 52 by Logansam A4nSCJn
https://i.imgur.com/a4nSCJn.png

It's hard for mods and admins to detect these issues so it's hard to help others and typically we hate to tell others what to do with their threads on top of that so we usually say nothing until someone says something.

It's a lot at first but eventually it all becomes easier over time and second nature.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: new Superman New 52 by Logansam   new Superman New 52 by Logansam EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 9:20 am

I put fine..in release etc but no idea I put bad the title but anyway see this new post..but no idea, AX and thank you Mistah Jorge is hard work hahaahah try and post the new pal ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new Superman New 52 by Logansam   new Superman New 52 by Logansam Empty

Back to top Go down

new Superman New 52 by Logansam
Page 1 of 1