The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.

Go down 
+14
MakeMineMarvel
volzzilla
Mistah Jorge
NinjaRyu
jr11neymar
Mazemerald
Ax
Adminbot
RobiWanKen0bi
BlueSpiderX
tank402
gui0007
Werewood
Xasor
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2014, 1:08 pm

===
- some really innovative things here with the fps and the gambling. if coded in a more standard way (more buttons, using quarter circle motions for hypers and specials) this could turn into the #1 gambit, like your hulk
- is this part of a full game only or how you are now coding? i ask because i liked how you did your hulk alot. in fact, it's my favorite version. if you are doing whatever for a full game, then please, when doing things for individual release, change to a more standard gameplay model
- the acrobatics between sides of the stage seems a little slow and physics defying. plus, if you use a more standard gameplay model, can incorporate so much more into the acrobatics
- the fps function gets stuck when trying in training mode
- why is the small port colored like it is in the select screen? due to that, i made a new one for my personal mugen
- did not like the big port, so changed mine
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Xasor

Xasor

Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 28th 2014, 8:28 am

volzzilla wrote:
===
- some really innovative things here with the fps and the gambling. if coded in a more standard way (more buttons, using quarter circle motions for hypers and specials) this could turn into the #1 gambit, like your hulk
- is this part of a full game only or how you are now coding? i ask because i liked how you did your hulk alot. in fact, it's my favorite version. if you are doing whatever for a full game, then please, when doing things for individual release, change to a more standard gameplay model
- the acrobatics between sides of the stage seems a little slow and physics defying. plus, if you use a more standard gameplay model, can incorporate so much more into the acrobatics
- why is the small port colored like it is in the select screen? due to that, i made a new one for my personal mugen

Thanks for the heads up man but I'm not returning to custom MVC

It's just like MVC man but I compressed it in one button (combo1)A,A,A down_A(launcher)A,A,A(AIR combo)

for the training mode stuck it's because it doesn't drain power in training you only go back when the power = 0

The mini portrait and such are being cleaned It will be released in the marvel series pack along with ultron. Smile

For the full game it happens when it happens but If I keep making characters everweek like this and it finally fills up my roster maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://xasormugen.blogspot.com
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 28th 2014, 7:58 pm

hes great
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 6:50 am

Xasor wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
===

It's just like MVC man but I compressed it in one button (combo1)A,A,A down_A(launcher)A,A,A(AIR combo)

for the training mode stuck it's because it doesn't drain power in training you only go back when the power = 0

The mini portrait and such are being cleaned It will be released in the marvel series pack along with ultron. Smile

For the full game it happens when it happens but If I keep making characters everweek like this and it finally fills up my roster maybe.

hmm, i see regarding how you code now. i get it for basics. however, hoping you may expand upon it for the specials and hypers? as in figure out a way for more commands and such?

btw, forgot to mention the cards in the fps have some colorloss and white pixels on the edges. speaking of that move, have an idea on how to alter it. it'd be pretty easy to make the limit be the number of cards instead of power. easy to sprite edit it too. though maybe add a 5th card. for example, you toss 1 in fps, then your hand shows 4 cards. toss another and it shows 3. etc. i bring that idea up because it'd be cool visually, and the way it is now can be considered a little powerful.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 8:40 pm

volzzilla wrote:
Xasor wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
===

hmm, i see regarding how you code now. i get it for basics. however, hoping you may expand upon it for the specials and hypers? as in figure out a way for more commands and such?

btw, forgot to mention the cards in the fps have some colorloss and white pixels on the edges. speaking of that move, have an idea on how to alter it. it'd be pretty easy to make the limit be the number of cards instead of power. easy to sprite edit it too. though maybe add a 5th card. for example, you toss 1 in fps, then your hand shows 4 cards. toss another and it shows 3. etc. i bring that idea up because it'd be cool visually, and the way it is now can be considered a little powerful.

I like the concept of cards disappearing visually
Back to top Go down
ColdDarkness

ColdDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 31st 2014, 2:01 am

Xasor,its cool,iron man and gambit super Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 670481599 ,who`s next ?
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2014, 3:27 pm

I like him. Wondering on the final version what new stuff you will add since you said you would do that?
Back to top Go down
Darkhawk2099

PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2014, 11:59 pm

It says your folder is empty for one drive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2