The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
PACKS FOR HAPPINESS! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
PACKS FOR HAPPINESS! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
PACKS FOR HAPPINESS! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
PACKS FOR HAPPINESS! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PACKS FOR HAPPINESS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

PACKS FOR HAPPINESS! Empty
PostSubject: PACKS FOR HAPPINESS!   PACKS FOR HAPPINESS! EmptyOctober 17th 2014, 7:47 pm

PACKS FOR HAPPINESS! Ryu-denjin

Hello!

i would like to share with all the my main work is to make varied packs with the objective to give the opportunity of the guys to have a right place
for to put all your different chars,it becomes the mugen life more fun and interesting.

i think the non organized method of multi slots is very hard to interact and the creators have so work to create a char with very efforts and care that is a true wasting to put your chars
in a pack nonsense and themeless.

because this my mission is to valorize all the creators with packs for your fantastic chars.

if your organize well your chars in a screenpack you will have a authentic fighting game to play!

i hope my opinion can to open new horizons for all!!!
Back to top Go down
mutant x

PostSubject: Re: PACKS FOR HAPPINESS!   PACKS FOR HAPPINESS! EmptyOctober 18th 2014, 3:08 am

i would like a xmen screenpack and a batman one
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: PACKS FOR HAPPINESS!   PACKS FOR HAPPINESS! EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 7:55 am

yea, alot of people like separate screenpacks for grouped chars and no one does a better job of making those themed screenpacks like you maze Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: PACKS FOR HAPPINESS!   PACKS FOR HAPPINESS! EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 5:01 pm

Thank you volzilla!
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: PACKS FOR HAPPINESS!   PACKS FOR HAPPINESS! EmptyNovember 23rd 2014, 12:29 pm

We both have a diferent vision about screenpacks, i like huge screenpacks, but they are organized by sections...
You in the other hand like small, themed screenpack, to organize characters, don't get me wrong i like that kind of screenpacks, the problem is that i (and other people obviously...) want to fight lots of characters...
Anyways, i'll have to agree with volzzilla, in every thing what he said, you are the best in making screen packs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PACKS FOR HAPPINESS!   PACKS FOR HAPPINESS! Empty

Back to top Go down

PACKS FOR HAPPINESS!
Page 1 of 1