The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto

Go down 
+5
ZVitor
Ax
YoungSamurai5
cravd
danubissecreto
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto Empty
PostSubject: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 10:48 am

It÷s bad because not run good and has the sound and codes of war machine.
But peaple in this forum say that try. In this character work Mik Rain and me.

Sad

-http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?covcn1kdrt9ijt3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

edit: adding a video to topic

Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 11:48 am

Surprised
good the intention is good, you could say the basics are done ...
my question your codificaste what?
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 12:21 pm

hmm ill test out and tell you what i think

edit: ok i tested out and let me start off by saying the sprites are not that bad. i dont know much about collision boxes but some of them look better than mine.

now as far as coding goes, i see you used war machine as a sort of template which was not a good choice. he needs to be completely recoded (cns wise). once that happens he should be fine. the cmd if fine except i kinda was feeling the commands you used for the hypers.

also for some reason the stance, if you stay idle for about 5 seconds or so he falls. which is pretty much part of the coding problem. overall i like the animations and constructs you used for him.

once some stuff is done to him he will be a decent character. kinda wish he couldve been another green lantern character like abin sur or something since atlas is making a kyle but ahh well lol, still nice.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

by the way who is mik rain?
Back to top Go down
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

PostSubject: Re: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 1:56 pm

Kyle is a common character, besides that's why we decided to leave several errors make unfinished for now. It is better to make characters more rare so you will not have many versions of the same character and others do not exist. It is an opinion

The WILDCATS team cooming.

Mik Rain is a friend that help with codes or sprites in this work
Back to top Go down
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

PostSubject: Re: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 2:00 pm

Not run with my code, with the original war machine yes run but with problems
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 2:39 pm

I really like his chest beams, the after effects make his attack so animated. The lantern itself attacking is pretty cool, I don't think I've seen a GL do that before in mugen. I also love the lantern team attack, very epic! and so true to the comics and tv appearances. The lantern's shield is also probably one of the best I've seen.

There is a lot of good stuff in this for a first character creation. Thank you so much for sharing!

Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 3:13 pm

danubissecreto wrote:
Not run with my code, with the original war machine yes run but with problems

well nice beta non the less. you and mik rain did a cool job with this one.
Back to top Go down
ZVitor

ZVitor

PostSubject: Re: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 3:36 pm

video plz Smile
im so lazy to download and test.
Back to top Go down
http://zvitor.com.br
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 3:39 pm

zvitor wrote:
video plz Smile
im so lazy to download and test.

lol! haha
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 5:00 pm

You should download MWC program for mugen, it will allow you to quickly preview any fighter in watchmode without having to set up fights, stages, etc.

You only need to do it once and then just open up the character to play.

Fighter factory also has an instant preview.
Back to top Go down
ZVitor

ZVitor

PostSubject: Re: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 5:23 pm

im lazy enough to not download a char, and now you say to me download another program... and install.... so much work Sleep

i can see a least somes more pics before download him?
Back to top Go down
http://zvitor.com.br
danubissecreto

danubissecreto

PostSubject: Re: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 6:51 pm

not download, not is a char finished is only the first step, and wait in peace if you think that capture a video hahahahhaha

santa
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto EmptyNovember 7th 2012, 11:52 am

i added a video to the first post for people who might like to see in action
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto EmptyNovember 7th 2012, 11:57 am

not too bad for an alpha and your very first release, but alot needed for improvement

constructive feedback:
- remove the falling while in stance
- many animations need more frames
- many sprites could use more detail and improved shading. that includes hyper bg
- the lantern corps hypers cause too much damage
- the projectiles for the two laser beam like specials and the lantern corps hypers animate weird
- liked the concepts in general, all he need now is to polish them up
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto EmptyNovember 7th 2012, 12:47 pm

volzzilla wrote:
not too bad for an alpha and your very first release, but alot needed for improvement

constructive feedback:
- remove the falling while in stance
- many animations need more frames
- many sprites could use more detail and improved shading. that includes hyper bg
- the lantern corps hypers cause too much damage
- the projectiles for the two laser beam like specials and the lantern corps hypers animate weird
- liked the concepts in general, all he need now is to polish them up

like i said before it probably needs to be recoded because i see no way to fix the stance problem because the character doesnt have a constants file. also the "db" version of that gl hyper is coded wrong it looks like. because he falls down after it is executed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto   GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto Empty

Back to top Go down

GL Kyle by Mik Rain and danubissecreto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next