The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xasor

Xasor

Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging Empty
PostSubject: Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging   Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 2:41 am

CARNAGE BY XASOR MOVELIST IS IN THE FOLDER

WARNING TORMENT HYPER HAS A JUMP SCARE

FINAL SHOWCASE

FIRST VID

PICS

Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging DDRGz8B
Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging BwiwV6C
Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging Fv9yX6u
Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging 2HtyXdk
Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging IrsQ2Ev
Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging ATDTKFe
Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging 9ldCtwS

DOWNLOAD
Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging BshLx8B

http://xasormugen.blogspot.com/2014/10/carnage-by-xasor.html

Last edited by Xasor on October 22nd 2014, 10:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://xasormugen.blogspot.com
Xasor

Xasor

PostSubject: Re: Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging   Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 10:11 am

UPDATED 10/7/14 TORMENT HYPER *WARNING HAS A JUMPSCARE CHECK THE VIDEO ON THE ORIGINAL POST*
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging   Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 2:51 pm

Hi Xasor, good to see you here in MMV!  And a cool MUGEN release too!

Your Carnage X has some unique gameplay.  The TRANSFORM move is cool and interesting too!  cyclops

But I found something about that, please see my MUGEN screenshots below:

Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging WWuVfcN

Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging EUENg2M

My 1st MUGEN screenshot shows a transformed Carnage X in bigger size and it landing an attack on KFM.  KFM is about to get hit by that.
My 2nd MUGEN screenshot shows a transformed Carnage X yet in normal size and it doing the attack to KFM.  KFM is in his get-hit stun.

I think your AngleDraw part can have "ignorehitpause = 1" to prevent that from happening.

Thank you for your nice-as-usual MUGEN release!  Wink
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Trojanman704

Trojanman704

PostSubject: Re: Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging   Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 4:55 pm

Xasor I really love the look and feel of this Carnage and the moves are very cool. I love the way the character can grow his size. I have one request, Can you tweek the AI to be a bit more aggressive and update? Other than that I really like everything that you have done with him! Great Job!! Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging 670481599
Back to top Go down
Xasor

Xasor

PostSubject: Re: Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging   Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 6:47 pm

Thanks borewood, completely missed that Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging 670481599

Trojanman704, I updated it man try it again and if its still too weak I can tweak it

UPDATED 10/8/14

STRONGER AI

FIXED TRANSFORMATION BUG
Back to top Go down
Xasor

Xasor

PostSubject: Re: Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging   Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 7:43 pm

UPDATED 10/9/14

YOU CAN NOW CHAIN LAUNCHERS WITH GROUND ATTACKS AND DIVE ATTACKS

FIXED AI
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging   Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 9:24 am

haven't tried him out, but he sounds cool.

i do know the main thing i have is that i wish you'd call him carnage by ogsymbiote (futur3's name here), tops and xasor.

they put a ton of time into the sprites and in my opinion and the way this community operates, when someone uses someone elses custom sprites to that degree, we prefer they still be listed in the characters creator. hope that does not offend as we do value you being here at mmv.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Xasor

Xasor

PostSubject: Re: Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging   Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 10:37 am

volzzilla wrote:
haven't tried him out, but he sounds cool.

i do know the main thing i have is that i wish you'd call him carnage by ogsymbiote (futur3's name here), tops and xasor.

they put a ton of time into the sprites and in my opinion and the way this community operates, when someone uses someone elses custom sprites to that degree, we prefer they still be listed in the characters creator. hope that does not offend as we do value you being here at mmv.

Thanks for commenting man lol my post here are always dead. Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging 2399657483

Ofcourse man this are great sprites and I did credit them it's in the movelist

CREDITS

Thanks to "theFuTuR3 & T.O.P.S" for sprites and snd the rest is freshly coded by me.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging   Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 11:22 am

i'm not talking about a typed out line in a readme.

i'm talking about releasing him listed as carnage by ogsymbiote, tops, and xasor.

ogsymbiote (futur3) is a big part of this place. no offense, i'm sure you put time into your gameplay, but it is no where near the amount of time that those 2 put into making the custom sprites. and due to that, that is why i'm saying what i'm saying...and that may be why your topic is a little slow too, because many people believe the same thing. your hulk was awesome and many people commented in it, so its not about your topics, its about the subject matter of this particular topic.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Trojanman704

Trojanman704

PostSubject: Re: Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging   Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 10:56 pm

Xasor, thanks for taking the time to update. I noticed Carnage taking to the air for his super a lot more but I was hoping he would do more of his ground combos, like the three piece he had with the slice and tentacle assault. Very creative idea for the super by the way lol. I wouldn't bother asking accept that you said you could adjust it more so I am just mentioning what I am seeing, don't mean to bug you. keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
Xasor

Xasor

PostSubject: Re: Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging   Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 11:22 am

Trojanman704 wrote:
Xasor, thanks for taking the time to update. I noticed Carnage taking to the air for his super a lot more but I was hoping he would do more of his ground combos, like the three piece he had with the slice and tentacle assault. Very creative idea for the super by the way lol. I wouldn't bother asking accept that you said you could adjust it more so I am just mentioning what I am seeing, don't mean to bug you. keep up the great work!

UPDATE 10/21/14

UPGRADED AI

FIXED SWINGING WNI/LOSE BUG

FIXED AIR COMBO

FIXED AIR COMBO AI

FIXED TRANSFORMATION POWER DRAIN
Back to top Go down
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging   Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 5:09 pm

its good
Back to top Go down
Xasor

Xasor

PostSubject: Re: Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging   Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 11:58 pm

UPDATED 10/21/14

FIXED SWINGING LOOP BUG

FIXED LAUNCHER AND MAIN COMBO FLOW

FIXED AIR COMBO FLOW

FIXED TAUNT SPAMMING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging   Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging Empty

Back to top Go down

Carnage ft. Transformation and real web swinging
Page 1 of 1