The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China) Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China) Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China) Empty
PostSubject: Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China)   Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China) EmptyOctober 3rd 2014, 5:14 am

Final Fight stage in the Ultimate section, it comes with medium superjump, animated Jessica, intro and full length stage. It's works for 1.0, 1.1, 720P and Zoom versions. The China stage is in the normal section. It works for 1.0, 1.1 and 720P, no zoom because of intro & lack of superjump room.

Special shout out to Old Gamer for hooking me up with the Final Fight rips, which saved me a lot of time so I could go straight into editing and coding the stage.

Link : http://electroslair.blogspot.com/

Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China) FFUptownBpic4_zps14b4887c

Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China) FFUptownBpic1_zps02629ba5

Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China) FFUptownBpic3_zpsbb5d599e

Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China) FFUptownBpic2_zpseb584af3

Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China) LoF95CChinaPic1_zps437a0ca6

Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China) KoF95China3_zps26dc6854
Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
Ax

Ax

Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China)   Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China) EmptyOctober 12th 2014, 5:42 pm

The stage at the very top looks like a stage from that snes game, TMNT, some kind of tournament fighter game I think?

The sprites are really nice, they could definitely work with Capcom styled characters.

Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down

Final Fight (Uptown : Belger's Mansion) & King of Fighters 95 (China)
Page 1 of 1