The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes   Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes EmptySeptember 29th 2014, 4:34 pm

Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWrY4TVu3mgLn7n1f-w06iPjhoj6Y8bZgCZ-U8rKYtbRifozyu

It's a series based on a fan made webcomic. There is a guy right now making half decent episodes of the series and they are pretty entertaining if I do say so myself. The webcomic is way ahead but for those of you who hate to read, here are the first 3 epiodes. If you give it a chance you'll see a lot of stuff to like about this. It has a lot of humor, interesting action, and a lot of fan service as well as some great new ideas and a few bad ones LOL

So anyway, without further ado, here is the first 3 episodes. BTW I'll also try and post the newest ones if I can.

Feel free to talk about the episodes if you like.

Episode 1: A really Strange Tournament Episode 2: Lots of old foes here Episode 3: Uub and Buu Get the honors
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes   Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes EmptySeptember 29th 2014, 4:50 pm

Quick note, best to start on episode 2. Episode 1 is very slow and uninteresting.
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes   Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes EmptySeptember 29th 2014, 6:25 pm

great ..! very entertaining... i love the multiuniverses and elseworlds.. thanks for sharing!!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes   Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes EmptySeptember 29th 2014, 7:57 pm

Yeah, it's a great story so far.

Recently there is an awesome battle with Vegeta Vs Raichi, both from different universes.

My favorite part from episode 3 is Uub's arm gag and the introduction to that nano-tech blade thing.

Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes   Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 10:22 am

Broly is my favorite DBZ villain all the times!  I once mugenized a Broly but nobody liked it Sad

Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFvKanRMYISdRio00Eqh9GRfXFU67Nbt1G8dXJl5gmTszHihLl   "Where is Kakarot in MMV here?!?!?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes   Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonball MULTIVERSE - Episodes
Page 1 of 1