The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Gotham TV Talk Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Gotham TV Talk Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Gotham TV Talk Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Gotham TV Talk Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gotham TV Talk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Gotham TV Talk Empty
PostSubject: Gotham TV Talk   Gotham TV Talk EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 6:05 pm

anyone else watch the premiere?

i kind of liked it. pretty cool all the easter eggs for future dc heroes/villains. though i don't know how far they can take a procedural cop show around jim gordon, but i'll give it a shot.

bat
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

Gotham TV Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham TV Talk   Gotham TV Talk EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 9:51 pm

I didn't mind it. But I didn't love it either... I'll keep watching though and as long as it doesn't become a soap opera I'll continue to do so.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

Gotham TV Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham TV Talk   Gotham TV Talk EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 10:30 pm

I was hoping this was gonna be good, but it just wasn't, i felt i was watching once upon a time,
jim Gordon was good, donal logue was ok, everyone else just lacked acting skills, plus what's up with cat woman, does she just keep on scaling walls and looking deeply into the distance, is that her superpower?

music also a real let down, over doing the orchestra. Trying to make the city epic, and just wasn't working, i see it better on law and order, or ncis, and the funniest part is jim is running through the kitchen and the camera is shaking with him, that's was REALLY REALLY bad and shameful directing, there's a reason no one does that, its stupid
penguin was really good, ivy was a good easter egg, and falcion was brilliant= great actor for him
riddler was overkill on the cameo, they really needed to spread out cameos, i feel like they tried too hard to jam everything into the first episode, and was the comedian at the strip club the joker???? If so, not good, if not, surprised they didn't do that, with the amount of cameos they forced upon us,
this has to get better
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

Gotham TV Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham TV Talk   Gotham TV Talk EmptySeptember 3rd 2016, 8:54 am

show is back in 2 weeks Smile

supposed to be the craziest season yet
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Gotham TV Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham TV Talk   Gotham TV Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotham TV Talk
Page 1 of 1