The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12

Go down 
+23
kanodoom
CBNaroath
NinjaRyu
Mistah Jorge
galactus
GTAGuy
Werewood
Cristianomelo
Asaku
Cobee
Mazemerald
varo_hades
gui0007
Irsis
Tsuyoi
ronl_149
crimsonth18
Rain
CARNAGE777
Kai_nero
j.stylius
Trojanman704
chuchoryu
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 Empty
PostSubject: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 11:56 am

Hello friends! this time I give you the 2D version of Juri Han from Super Street Fighter IV, much people ask about she and now is here! Juri Han`s game play is based in Street Fighter 4, CvS and Street Fighter Zero/Alpha...I never play SF4 if she lack of some moves is this the reason only I see videos of game play and HeventHubs.com for his list, enjoy and have fun!!

SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 Juri_Han01
Juri Han 1.12:  http://www.4shared.com/rar/b0NWzFrRba/SFZero_JuriHan2014.html?

=====<Move list>=====
Specials

-Fuhaijin: D, DF, F + Any Lick   EX Properties

-Kasatushi: D, DB, B, + Any Punch   EX Properties

-Senpusha: D, DB, B, + Any Lick   EX Properties

-Shikusen: D, DB, B, + Any Kick   EX Properties
*This move can only in the air

Supers

-Fuharenjin: D, DF, F, D, DF, F, + Any Kick

-Feng Shui Engine: D, DF, F, D, DF, F, + Any Punch
*In SSFIV is Ultra, but in this version is normal Super

Hyper

-Kaisen Dankairaku: D, DF, F, D, DF, F, + 2 Kicks
*This move use 3 gauge bar

=====<Features>=====
-Is the firts 2D Adaptation from 3D
-Have a lot of moves, colors, sounds and the SF4 SFX
-Parry
-2 SND Packs
-Extra colors inside of Juri folder+my hown main colors for Juri Han
-Is Juri Han the -sexydangerouslolicon- Spider

=====<What's Missing>=====

-I need to play SF4 for see the real moves of she
-Color separation in the hair
-intro and ending from SSFIV
-Normal Fight intro
-Much winning pose
-Grab
-Maybe Focus Attack

=====<Special Thanks>=====

werewood: I use the Juri SFX inside of his char for make this one, and he give me permission for use his Abel for convert in 2D
Felo:Llop: He give me permission for use his Walking and crounching sprites he made long time ago for his how Juri Han
You Tube: I ripping all voices in this site
And you: for download this character, you rocks!!

- Facebook: Chuchoryu-Sama
- You Tube channel: chuchoryu Sama (Im Mugen Maker!)

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Trojanman704

Trojanman704

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 12:30 pm

Great Job on Juri. I like the way you got the specials to look like the ones in the game. Her hyper looks great. I noticed a tiny version of her pops out. I don't know if that is intentional or a glitch. It is a cool fireball deterrent as the tiny versions can block projectiles. I would like to see maybe a bit more connect range on her attacks. It seems like you have to be right next to the person to make a hit but maybe that is just the nature of Juri's attacks. I am not a fluent player with her in the game. The second sound file is hilarious, I did not know there was a Juri song. Thank you again for being so creative and giving us Juri, you did a fantastic job!
Back to top Go down
j.stylius

j.stylius

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 1:28 pm

Buena chucho, sigue así.
Good job guy.
Back to top Go down
Kai_nero

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 3:01 pm

Trojanman704 wrote:
I noticed a tiny version of her pops out. I don't know if that is intentional or a glitch. It is a cool fireball deterrent as the tiny versions can block projectiles.

Same here
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: PATCH MARVEL VS CAPCOM STYLE   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 3:34 pm

SOMEONE COULD MAKE A PATCH FOR THIS MARVEL VS CAPCOM IN STYLE?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 4:31 pm

CHUCHORYU! Espero Juri Han por un largo tiempo! I estado observando desde que inicie cada personaje. Te amo y trabajo! Usted es grande. Yo siempre quiero ser amigo. Gran lanzamiento. Chica fan grande que de ti!
Back to top Go down
crimsonth18

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 5:33 pm

here please chuchoryu can you please make hworang i really like your charcters and your creations reply back please thank you
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 6:36 pm

Trojanman704 wrote:
Great Job on Juri. I like the way you got the specials to look like the ones in the game. Her hyper looks great. I noticed a tiny version of her pops out. I don't know if that is intentional or a glitch. It is a cool fireball deterrent as the tiny versions can block projectiles. I would like to see maybe a bit more connect range on her attacks. It seems like you have to be right next to the person to make a hit but maybe that is just the nature of Juri's attacks. I am not a fluent player with her in the game. The second sound file is hilarious, I did not know there was a Juri song. Thank you again for being so creative and giving us Juri, you did a fantastic job!
Thanks bro, me to waiting for Juri Han for long...and now I made she, soon Rufus
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 6:37 pm

j.stylius wrote:
Buena chucho, sigue así.
Good job guy.
Gracias mi amigo
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 6:38 pm

ANGEMON777 wrote:
SOMEONE COULD MAKE A PATCH FOR THIS MARVEL VS CAPCOM IN STYLE?
Yes I have plans for make the MvC Patch and the Mugen 1.0
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 6:40 pm

Lluvia wrote:
CHUCHORYU! Espero Juri Han por un largo tiempo! I estado observando desde que inicie cada personaje. Te amo y trabajo! Usted es grande. Yo siempre quiero ser amigo. Gran lanzamiento. Chica fan grande que de ti!
Gracias! I really apreciate all in your comment and thanks for considerate me your frien, I considerate all the worl y friends and wellcome to Mugen Multiverse
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 6:41 pm

crimsonth18 wrote:
here please chuchoryu can you please make hworang i really like your charcters and your creations reply back please thank you
Sure mi amigo, Iin facebook much people ask about Hwarang but the quetion is, Tekken 3 or SFxTK sprites?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 6:59 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
crimsonth18 wrote:
Sure mi amigo, Iin facebook much people ask about Hwarang but the quetion is, Tekken 3 or SFxTK sprites?
Bienvenido, chuchoryu! Lo que sea por buen amigo! Siempre he querer hablar contigo y conocerte! jeje. Usted piensa de hacer Hworang? Ya en moverse de nuevo? jeje. Será nada más que lo mejor. Love you chuchoryu, mi amigo y futuro marido! JEJE! I es broma!
Back to top Go down
ronl_149

ronl_149

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 8:07 pm

AYE BRO U R A LEGEND ..N DO GREAT WORK VERY APRECIATIVE N KEEP UP DA GOOD WORK
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/HARLEMCITYSLICKER
ronl_149

ronl_149

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 8:08 pm

AYE BRO  U R A LEGEND  ..N DO GREAT WORK  VERY APRECIATIVE  N KEEP UP DA GOOD WORK...AND THE PREVIEW VIDEO IS SO COOL N ORIGINAL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/HARLEMCITYSLICKER
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12 Empty

Back to top Go down

SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next