The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
need help finding base to make master chief from halo Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 1:35 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
need help finding base to make master chief from halo Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
need help finding base to make master chief from halo Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
need help finding base to make master chief from halo Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

need help finding base to make master chief from halo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dfalcon

dfalcon

need help finding base to make master chief from halo Empty
PostSubject: need help finding base to make master chief from halo   need help finding base to make master chief from halo EmptyAugust 31st 2014, 7:40 pm

im gonan try an get back into sprite and i wanna make a good master cheif any ideas on who i can us e for a base?
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: need help finding base to make master chief from halo   need help finding base to make master chief from halo EmptySeptember 2nd 2014, 8:58 am

renaming title and moving to mugen discussion so as may get more attention.

---

to answer the question, all i can think about is maybe iron may as master chief? or maybe just expand upon the versions that are out there already.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
dfalcon

dfalcon

PostSubject: Re: need help finding base to make master chief from halo   need help finding base to make master chief from halo EmptySeptember 2nd 2014, 9:30 pm

i was thinking of using that odd master cheif for arm with the weapons as well as iornman maybe ill do that
i was even thinking of using the iron patroit as a base but i wasnt sure who made that and if it was okay

edited
this isn't a official sprite but this is what i would make chief look like i re sized the iron patriot and edited alot of areas but this a bit tricky for me to make a whole thing off of im gonna try and find a easier way to do it hopefully

need help finding base to make master chief from halo Cheif_10
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: need help finding base to make master chief from halo   need help finding base to make master chief from halo EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 7:06 am

cant wait need help finding base to make master chief from halo 1099075461
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: need help finding base to make master chief from halo   need help finding base to make master chief from halo EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 12:03 am

while that looks good and all, it might be difficult.

if you are going to edit iron patriot, only do it for making animations that can be added to the current master chief because it'll be much easier.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
dfalcon

dfalcon

PostSubject: Re: need help finding base to make master chief from halo   need help finding base to make master chief from halo EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 9:12 pm

but thata issue lol the cheif that out ids way different and off XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help finding base to make master chief from halo   need help finding base to make master chief from halo Empty

Back to top Go down

need help finding base to make master chief from halo
Page 1 of 1