The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3) Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3) Empty
PostSubject: Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3)   Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3) EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 5:16 pm

NOTE: I am not the editor of these sprites! The person who did this also wants this boss to be available. ^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've wanted this boss for years. He would complete a collection of bosses I've been collecting.

I've got bosses from Castlevania, Sonic, Super Mario Bros, Altered Beast, Joe and Mac, Kirby, Metroid, The Black Heart, Metal Slug, Ninja Turtles, Megaman, Earthbound, Gundam, Pokemon, Resident Evil, Marvel VS Capcom, Final Fantasy, Power Rangers, Guilty Gear, I Wanna Be The Guy, Gunstar Heroes, Super Smash Bros, Contra, The Simpsons, and Star Wars, just to name a few... But, no Wario related bosses... This saddens me. D: Anyone willing to help?
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3)   Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3) EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 5:34 pm

Yeah it would be truly epic to have him, i mean he's an "apocalipse sized character" the oponent could only hit his hands or face. i think mugen needs this character badly Sad

i think i know someone who knows alot about these type of characters someone called "omegapsicho" or something like that, seriously check out his boss type characters (croconair, legion... alot of epic bosses)
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3)   Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3) EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 4:25 am

Omegapsycho only makes bosses with separate stages that have to be assigned to them in the Arcade order. I think Rudy's stage and music should be part of him like Mike Tyson, Yukari Yakumo, Omega Whispy Woods, or Koopa Klown Kar. ovo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3)   Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Need an experienced coder for this boss! (Rudy The Clown from Wario Land: 3)
Page 1 of 1