The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Batman animated series char mugen Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Batman animated series char mugen Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Batman animated series char mugen Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» I never shared adult content, please remove this topic
Batman animated series char mugen Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Batman animated series char mugen

Go down 
+2
volzzilla
yolomate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Batman animated series char mugen Empty
PostSubject: Batman animated series char mugen   Batman animated series char mugen EmptyAugust 25th 2014, 8:46 pm

Batman animated series char mugen AxBatman_154x150
my question is simple: why no better in this char? is a thor-joker batman mix...is great but need more hyper, voices etc...my friends nobody put better and fine this char?? the joker is great why this bats is so poor? thanks and wait you reply! Batman animated series char mugen 2649099129
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Batman animated series char mugen   Batman animated series char mugen EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 8:32 am

was released as an alpha and ax quit mugen before going back to complete the char. you or anyone are welcome to update him if you wanted.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Batman animated series char mugen   Batman animated series char mugen EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 1:01 pm

only youuuuuuu only you!!! more 30 people see my question and only you reply??bad news eh? I dont time to sprites, hyperpowers, more AI etc etc I only creator of pals and stages!! thank you volzzila!!
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Batman animated series char mugen   Batman animated series char mugen EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 5:17 pm

otra vez no puedo ver las imagenes
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Batman animated series char mugen   Batman animated series char mugen EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 5:25 pm

yolomate wrote:
only youuuuuuu only you!!! more 30 people see my question and only you reply??bad news eh?  I dont time to sprites, hyperpowers, more AI etc etc  I only creator of pals and stages!! thank you volzzila!!
Jeez sorry for not replyng, i just can't work in more characters in this moment i'm learning how to sprite "for real" to sprite king Sad
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Batman animated series char mugen   Batman animated series char mugen EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 6:38 pm

DARK!! wrote:
otra vez no puedo ver las imagenes
ve a seccion downloads...ahi esta la imagen y el link de descarga de este batman!!

and my friend jorge.timtim ok ok but more 30 people see this and only one reply!!!wow!new record!!
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Batman animated series char mugen   Batman animated series char mugen EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 8:50 pm

You are not alone, that happens alot to me but usually i don't say a thing (usually not always),  try not making a big deal about it sometimes it's the best thing to do. I still miss Ax anyways he was one of the FEW (i didn't say you or any one else who's reading this didn't gave any feedback to any post of mine... anyways go back to "FEW" and read the rest) people who gave feed back some of the rest just ignore it (I'm not forcing everyone to read my posts but it would be nice if some people read what i wrote).

Last edited by jorge.timtim on August 26th 2014, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Batman animated series char mugen   Batman animated series char mugen EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 9:03 pm

same with me almost no one replys to my post but yeah I wish ax came back and picked him back up
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Batman animated series char mugen   Batman animated series char mugen EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 10:34 pm

i do have the spritesheet he did on batman
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Batman animated series char mugen   Batman animated series char mugen EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 7:34 pm

spidergoku wrote:
i do have the  spritesheet he did on batman

if you got Fighter Factory 3 you download all sprites...anyway you see thor, joker etc sprites!! and in char select the face is joker no batman! I fixed this... but no workin all...I no idea hyper etc etc
crosspotts1.0 I put some replys but if great char,stage etc etc!!
and still waitin Ax...but this batman need hurry fixed!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman animated series char mugen   Batman animated series char mugen Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman animated series char mugen
Page 1 of 1