The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!) Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!) Empty
PostSubject: Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!)   Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!) EmptyAugust 19th 2014, 4:04 pm

Set and I are about to release 6 characters for my OpenBOR project as preview characters in Mugen. ^^ The project is titled The Super-6: Requesting Back-Up! And, no, the 6 characters released will not be all Super-6 members. In fact, 2 of them will be unlockable in the game. ovo;

The only Super-6 members that will be released:

Wario
Mr. Game & Watch
Potemkin

The others are extras and unlockables. owo Beetle-Master and Nightmare-Teddy will also be released, but they have their own team, along with Strigil; The Freakshow Faction! Sadly, Strigil will not be one of the 6 characters Set and I release. D:

The first character to be released will be Beetle-Master!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He is from King of the Monsters: 2! He is one of 3 characters in that game to interest me alot! However, he is the one I like the most out of all of the others. OvO Look at him! He's an alien/insect hybrid! And... He will soon scratch and chew his way into your roster!

BEWARE THE MONSTER-FLASH
Back to top Go down
vader

vader

Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!)   Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!) EmptyAugust 20th 2014, 12:30 am

That's pretty cool, King.  clap
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!)   Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!) EmptyAugust 20th 2014, 1:33 am

Vader, you're not allowed to comment on anything I post.
Back to top Go down
vader

vader

PostSubject: Re: Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!)   Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!) EmptyAugust 20th 2014, 1:34 am

Yes, I am.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!)   Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!) EmptyAugust 20th 2014, 1:35 am

Oh, yeah. ovo
Back to top Go down
Staubhold

Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!)   Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!) EmptyAugust 20th 2014, 5:28 pm

Oh, how nice!
Can´t wait for Beetle Master!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!)   Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Set and FlammableKing's Works In Progress! (Enough Talk! We're Going Into Action!)
Page 1 of 1