The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) Emptyby dev Yesterday at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) Emptyby Doom May 27th 2024, 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)

Go down 
+7
Mistah Jorge
volzzilla
MatreroG
ColdDarkness
Tsuyoi
Jaspion_br
Nexus Gaming
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus Gaming

Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) Empty
PostSubject: Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)   Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) EmptyAugust 10th 2014, 4:21 pm

hello everyone! the time have come to release the demo of soul caliber vs. the universe
now you all can see why I was making some characters in a certain pots style and you can now play the demo version of the game
there will be updates on the game for patching characters or patching up the whole games design and soundtracks

right now there are no custom story lines in arcade mode or rival set up I don't have that coded in the characters yet but it will be in later patches

once you see the video make sure you see the whole video until the last part you guys will be surprised for the DLC character ???-???

enjoy the game and there might be one problem with nightmare but if there is then I might have to re-code him

credit goes to the guys that made some stages and music

ENJOY

SOUL CALIBUR vs. THE UNIVERSE

Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) Image

Some of us wish Namco could do this!
Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) Soul_Calibur_vs_The_Universe

Spoiler:

there is a surprise at the end of the video!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o3ftbente6qbg14/Soul+Calibur++vs.+The+Universe.zip

Patch 1#
Use this so the game will work

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2r14d4a02un2130/Patch+%231.zip#1.zip

Last edited by CVS Artist on August 10th 2014, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaspion_br

Jaspion_br

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)   Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) EmptyAugust 10th 2014, 5:03 pm

I found this super cool stages of game play and also very good choice of fighters
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)   Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) EmptyAugust 10th 2014, 9:44 pm

Really awesome CVS Artist  Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) 670481599
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)   Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) EmptyAugust 10th 2014, 10:24 pm

the patch is up so you guys can play the game!
Back to top Go down
ColdDarkness

ColdDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)   Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) EmptyAugust 11th 2014, 1:08 am

Yeah!! Super game! Thanks CVS Artist cheers 
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)   Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) EmptyAugust 11th 2014, 8:06 am

What's doing Akira and Misaka (OMG and Pacman) in this Game? They don´t use a weapon!
May be you can use, with the previosly permision, Link (from Zelda), Squal Leonhart (from Final Fantasy), and any char from Samurai Shadown.

It's just an opinión. Thumbs up & good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)   Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) EmptyAugust 12th 2014, 10:25 pm

congrats on the release Smile

i guess this means you changed your mind about giving up on the project?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)   Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) EmptyAugust 15th 2014, 9:07 pm

forgot to comment before...

pac-man at the end of the video was pretty cool Smile future WIP?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)   Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 1:31 pm

MatreroG wrote:
What's doing Akira and Misaka (OMG and Pacman) in this Game? They don´t use a weapon!
May be you can use, with the previosly permision, Link (from Zelda), Squal Leonhart (from Final Fantasy), and any char from Samurai Shadown.

It's just an opinión. Thumbs up & good luck!
Not everyone on the game has to use a weapon. In soul calibur 2 Heihachi was in there, and did he use a weapon? or did he fought with his fists?

Anyways good job and... pacman? is he a wip or what?
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)   Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 2:56 pm

he is a wip dlc character
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)   Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 6:12 pm

Not crazy about the idea of mixing sc characters. I really liked and preferred your old sc game idea. Though this looks good to, I hope to still see the old one get done someday.

BTW I am planning to pick up on Necrid for you, that is if you are still interested. I'll continue it regardless though and release an alpha at least to salvage the sprites if you change your mind.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)   Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 7:43 pm

TOTALLY EXCITED FOR NECRID! OWO
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)   Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) EmptySeptember 6th 2014, 3:14 am

Necrid aún debe hacerse. Él hace una gran adición al juego!
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)   Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 12:33 am

well with ax back and all looks like I won't be back for mugen til December long story sort I got a new project and well I don't wanna tell what is but you might see something in the unreal community sooner or later

and good @ CVSArtist ya finally released it cool now it's up me and AX to add the DLCs in the end Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) 311127478
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)   Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#) Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Calibur vs. The Universe Demo 4.0 (Patch 1#)
Page 1 of 1