The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor Emptyby LightingRed99 Yesterday at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor

Go down 
+12
Hypersonic
galactus
DimaLarin
Arkady
Ax
riklaionel
XXDreamBrotherXX
cravd
Quicksilver
YoungSamurai5
volzzilla
ZVitor
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ZVitor

ZVitor

Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor Empty
PostSubject: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor EmptyOctober 26th 2012, 12:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Finally, this wip have a really long history, Warecus started her like polaris, then changed to SW, Arkady added cape and somes edits, then Acey revamped everything to look like her now....... basics done, now lets move to fun part....
Back to top Go down
http://zvitor.com.br
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor EmptyOctober 26th 2012, 12:35 pm

in that screenshot, did wanda just turn cyclops into a box? lol what else can she turn p2 into?

and loving this WIP, you and arkady both know i've been a loooooooooooong time fan of this!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor EmptyOctober 26th 2012, 12:41 pm

her basics looks awesome, and i see what you did with that second screenshot. freaking genius cant wait for this one Razz
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor EmptyOctober 26th 2012, 2:28 pm

Cute Little Witch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor EmptyOctober 26th 2012, 5:42 pm

cheers wow, impresive good work cheers
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor EmptyOctober 26th 2012, 6:28 pm

I've always loved a good smartpal ❤

Well done guys
Back to top Go down
riklaionel

riklaionel

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor EmptyOctober 27th 2012, 12:43 am

awesome job
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor EmptyOctober 27th 2012, 4:09 am

I just noticed the Avengers vs X-men lifebars! I am curious how the X-men will be presented in this game since X-men second coming pretty much did a wonderful job in its game.

So Scarlet Witch is the game's first character? Interesting game!

Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor EmptyOctober 27th 2012, 9:37 am

Ax wrote:
I just noticed the Avengers vs X-men lifebars! I am curious how the X-men will be presented in this game since X-men second coming pretty much did a wonderful job in its game.

So Scarlet Witch is the game's first character? Interesting game!

yeah i made the lifebars, and also with hypersonic visual guidence too
Back to top Go down
DimaLarin

DimaLarin

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor EmptyOctober 27th 2012, 12:48 pm

Great job, amazing smartpalettes cheers
Waiting release Smile
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor EmptyOctober 28th 2012, 12:22 pm

Wow scarlet witch looks Awesome, I love the video, good luck with her Zvitor Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZVitor

ZVitor

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 11:13 am

Back to top Go down
http://zvitor.com.br
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 11:33 am

Are there any animal sprites you'd like to add to the list?
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 12:26 pm

like i said in the comments, this is the reason why you are one of my favorite coders lol
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor EmptyNovember 6th 2012, 12:34 pm

Hey don't forget the other three awesome guys who helped make Wanda possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor   Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarlet Witch by Warecus, Acey, Arkady and Zvitor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next