The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne Emptyby ralaco Today at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

here a new pallete swap of thomas wayne

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
carpa5

here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne Empty
PostSubject: here a new pallete swap of thomas wayne   here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne EmptyJuly 31st 2014, 12:35 pm

que tal chicos buen dia aqui les dejo un pallete swap de thomas wayne con el char de batman bizarro edite algunos sprites y puse algunas animaciones tambien para dejarlo lo mas parecido a thomas wayne y menos a bizarro, tiene algunos detalles pero el es jugable agradezco a yolomate por la paleta que hizo primero le cambie el color espero que no te enojes hermano pero con lo que hiciste tu me diste la idea agradezco a alucard por la creacion de el char que sirvio como  base para poder crear este pallete swap espero que les guste y que lo disfruten igual si alguien quiere añadir algo a este char para mejorarlo seria muy buena idea hasta luego y los veo cuando termine a red robin gracias y que dios los bendiga.
hi boys and girls here I leave a pallete swap of thomas wayne with char bizarre batman edit some sprites and put some animations also to let the closest thing to thomas wayne and less bizarre, has some details but is playable I thank I yolomate the palette that first made him change color hope you're not angry brother but what did you gave me the idea thank alucard by creating the char that served as a basis to create this pallete swap hope you like it and enjoy it matter if someone wants to add something to this char to improve it would be very good idea and I'll see you later when you finish a red robin thanks and god bless
here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne Clipbo24
http://www.4shared.com/rar/_up9SPirce/Thomas_Wayne.html?

Last edited by carpa5 on August 1st 2014, 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: here a new pallete swap of thomas wayne   here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne EmptyJuly 31st 2014, 1:42 pm

¡¡¡¡Gracias hombre!!! Esperamos pacientes por Red Robin (ojala y puedas modificarle el stand y/o algunos golpes)
Thanks men!!!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: here a new pallete swap of thomas wayne   here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne EmptyJuly 31st 2014, 1:53 pm

thank u for him is red robin done to if so pleas can I get him
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: here a new pallete swap of thomas wayne   here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne EmptyJuly 31st 2014, 2:03 pm

ok se ve bien pero sigue cayendo medio brusco y la voz ay la voz!!! eso molesta sigue teniendo la voz de bizarrro...deberias buscar flashpoint la pelicula y ripear voces no se...el pal que le hiciste me gusta y se nota que le borraste la estupida sonrisa pero aun tiene el cinturon al reves!! despues nada que objetar aunque le faltan mas especiales te acordas del batman alucard tenias ese especial con todos batmen...ese le podrias agregar!! yo le puse mi pal hahaha se muy brilloso lo pondre mas dark hahahaha excelente trabajo de todas formas espero que te hayan dado permiso! saludos y espero tu red robin!! lol!  lol!  lol! 

ok looks good but still falling sharply medium and the voice!! That still bizarrro voice ... you should look flashpoint the movie and burn it ... the pal I like! you did me and it shows that the stupid smile erased but still has the belt backwards! no objection even after missing most special alucard batman do you remember the special that batmen ... all that you Might add! I added my pal hahaha it was too bright I put more dark hahahaha excellent job anyway hope you have given permission! Greetings and I hope your red robin! lol!  lol!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Ryuuken

Ryuuken

PostSubject: Re: here a new pallete swap of thomas wayne   here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne EmptyJuly 31st 2014, 4:40 pm

lol nice chizz dude.
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: here a new pallete swap of thomas wayne   here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne EmptyAugust 1st 2014, 9:26 am

que tal chicos buen dia para informarles que en base a las peticiones y recomendaciones de yolomate cheque los sonidos de el char para ver si los podia cambiar para que ya no se escuchara batman bizarro y afortunadamente si lo pude hacer asi que les dejo el nuevo link ya con los sonidos arreglados ya se escucha mas como batman bueno que lo disfruten y el link borre el primero que estab y puse el nuevo hasta luego y muchas gracias tambien cheque si se podia hacer el especial donde salen varios batman de diferentes universos y si el movimiento marcando una u hacia atras con puño grande y patada grande se acerca lo toma de el cuello y listo lo hace voy a dejar una imagen de el especial

hi boys and girls such good guys that day to inform you that based on the requests and recommendations of yolomate check the sounds of the char to see if I could change to no longer be heard bizarro batman and luckily if I could do so I give you the new link and arranged with the sounds and hear more as you enjoy batman good link and delete the first one and put the new estab-bye and thank you very much if you could also check to make batman especially where several different universes come and if the movement or making a fist backwards with big big kick and takes him on the neck and I'm ready to let you do a picture of the special and sorry for my english
here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne Clipbo25

here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne Clipbo26
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: here a new pallete swap of thomas wayne   here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne EmptyAugust 1st 2014, 9:18 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling clap clap clap clap clap 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here a new pallete swap of thomas wayne   here a new pallete swap of  thomas wayne Empty

Back to top Go down

here a new pallete swap of thomas wayne
Page 1 of 1