The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
are you afraid of flying?? Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
are you afraid of flying?? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
are you afraid of flying?? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
are you afraid of flying?? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

are you afraid of flying??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
logansam

are you afraid of flying?? Empty
PostSubject: are you afraid of flying??   are you afraid of flying?? EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 9:58 am

Hello friends, some of you are afraid to fly??,I have a fear of flying and today i have to go to a business trip, I'm nervous because I think a lot about my family and my kids when I travel alone ....right now i have a lot of nervous and i have to be in the airport at 4:00 pm. i need to be calm because if my boss know about this i can lost my work. because they are a lot of people who don't have this problem and can have my job.(that's the thinking of my boss).... so sometimes we need to be a hero and fight with our mind. and is so HARD.... Crying or Very sad  scared 

Hola amigos, algunos de ustedes tienen miedo a volar??, Tengo un miedo a volar y hoy tengo que ir a un viaje de negocios, estoy nerviosa porque pienso mucho en mi familia y mis hijos cuando viajo solo. ... ahora tengo un montón de nervios y tengo que estar en el aeropuerto a las 4:00 pm. tengo que estar tranquilo, porque si mi jefe sabe de esto puedo perdido mi trabajo. porque son un montón de personas que no tienen este problema y pueden tener mi trabajo. (que es el pensamiento de mi jefe) .... así que a veces tenemos que ser un héroe y luchar con nuestra mente. y es tan difícil .... Crying or Very sad   scared
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: are you afraid of flying??   are you afraid of flying?? EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 11:45 am

good luck with the trip, traveling can be very fun
ive been traveling since I was very young and when you live between countries on opposite sides of the world you have to take multiple flights shouldn't be too scary unless the plane is really small the one I once took between Dubai and Kuwait was tiny (due to the short distance) so I found really scary
what you could do is try to fall asleep in the plane as hard as that is and enjoy the trip
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: are you afraid of flying??   are you afraid of flying?? EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 8:29 pm

good luck logan Smile

all i can offer is try not to think about the things that make you nervous about flying and try and distract yourself instead. maybe a game on your phone, or read a book or anything really.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
logansam

PostSubject: Re: are you afraid of flying??   are you afraid of flying?? EmptyJuly 29th 2014, 9:54 am

Hello friends, thanks for all the comments, but I fail, they made ​​me get off the plane and sent me to see a psychiatrist in order to get back on a plane, the thing is I have a panic disorder and claustrophobia to airplanes, I feel bad. try to be as strong as possible but I could not do anything against my mind.
when I returned to my house and saw my children. I almost cried because they future depends on my work. I must be strong and try again ... Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: are you afraid of flying??   are you afraid of flying?? EmptyJanuary 8th 2015, 10:56 am

good friends, today is the day.

I go to vacation with my family, the flight leaves today at 6:30 pm.logansam been fighting against claustrophobia (in the elevator, and metro) , but "today" is the biggest challenge. is an hour flight but for my is to much. but TODAY I will have success for my family and me.
thank you all for the comments.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: are you afraid of flying??   are you afraid of flying?? EmptyJanuary 8th 2015, 11:48 am

I can't give you my answer because.........I have never had a flying (by aeroplane right?)........well I guess I am not afraid of flying as I am not afraid of height much.  I have no $$$ to travel outside China............ Crying or Very sad  *sigh* are you afraid of flying?? 629558521 ............and the country I want to travel to is Japan, the birthplace of many of my favorite video games!  pacman mario pikachu samus kirby sonic drop da bomb bub 

The 2nd country choice of mine is Canada.  I have some online friends living in Canada and they invite me to visit Canada!   Smile
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you afraid of flying??   are you afraid of flying?? Empty

Back to top Go down

are you afraid of flying??
Page 1 of 1