The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:37 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. Empty
PostSubject: Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress.   Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. EmptyJuly 11th 2014, 2:24 am

Good night everyone.
I am updating emerald Empress to try to improve it as much as possible with new hypers and some additions and corrections.
One of these fixes is the visual of helpers, are more or less 7/8 sprites by helper, I tried some editions, more was not legal, they already have a base os need corrections in the colors they use, and in some of the details, That is why I am in need of assistance to help with the sprites of them, marching on and create a topic to ask for help to spritings site.
are 3 helpers, if 3 people help one in each of helpers, I would be very happy, if anyone can help, since ja thank you.
an image of how are the helpers at this time:

Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. 110

Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. 210

Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. 310

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress.   Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. EmptyJuly 11th 2014, 3:32 am

Wow.  affraid 
Who is that last guy? He looks BEAST!!  scared 
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress.   Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. EmptyJuly 11th 2014, 11:23 am

which moves are they supposed to do?
show me the original action with sprites to convert.
Back to top Go down
TheThaumaturge

TheThaumaturge

PostSubject: Re: Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress.   Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. EmptyJuly 11th 2014, 1:22 pm

Just a word of advice - as I recall, in your hypers you had the helpers come in and run at your opponent, doing damage when they hit them? In the comics, the big one (Validus) was able to shoot pinky/purple lightning out of his forehead -- like this:
Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. 96280-110578-validus_large
It might add some interesting variety to the gameplay if he drops down and does this attack rather than just running at the opponent (or maybe even both?? As in, shoot the energy and then charge?)
Also, I notice that you have not put in Mano, who is the fifth and final member of Emerald Empress's team (the Fatal Five)...he looks like this:
Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. 2015998-mano09
It would be good to see him in an udate??
I love Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. 670481599 your Emerald Empress character, and I am looking forward to the update!! I am not skilled with mugen, but I know a thing or two about the comics, so if you need info to help make the character more accurate, I'm your man!!

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress.   Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. EmptyJuly 11th 2014, 6:17 pm

ME72K_U wrote:
Wow.  affraid 
Who is that last guy? He looks BEAST!!   scared 

In fact it is validus, a huge monster and villain of dc comics and member of faltal five.

RED HOOD wrote:
which moves are they supposed to do?
show me the original action with sprites to convert.

Only a movement of attack and a mini stand with 2 sprites, I'll give you a pm.

TheThaumaturge wrote:
Just a word of advice - as I recall, in your hypers you had the helpers come in and run at your opponent, doing damage when they hit them? In the comics, the big one (Validus) was able to shoot pinky/purple lightning out of his forehead -- like this:
Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. 96280-110578-validus_large
It might add some interesting variety to the gameplay if he drops down and does this attack rather than just running at the opponent (or maybe even both?? As in, shoot the energy and then charge?)
Also, I notice that you have not put in Mano, who is the fifth and final member of Emerald Empress's team (the Fatal Five)...he looks like this:
Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. 2015998-mano09
It would be good to see him in an udate??
I love Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. 670481599 your Emerald Empress character, and I am looking forward to the update!! I am not skilled with mugen, but I know a thing or two about the comics, so if you need info to help make the character more accurate, I'm your man!!

I think that you can help with ideas. on the validus the idea she was quit trampling the enemy to make it different from other helpers, ja that tharok ja shoot x-rays, more is a good idea that your on the Mano, he did not do so because some errors, the more you can be sure that he will be in the new version.
It would be a good thing that likes my emerald Empress. I sent you a pm about the ideas, you might be able to help with ideas for the new hypers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress.   Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress. Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with wip spriting, emerald Empress.
Page 1 of 1