The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Jason Todd by UNLIMITED Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Jason Todd by UNLIMITED Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Jason Todd by UNLIMITED Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Jason Todd by UNLIMITED Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jason Todd by UNLIMITED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Jason Todd by UNLIMITED Empty
PostSubject: Jason Todd by UNLIMITED   Jason Todd by UNLIMITED EmptyOctober 13th 2012, 12:37 pm

Jason Todd by the UNLIMITED

Jason Todd by UNLIMITED QkdM4
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Todd

Jason Todd for mugen is created by UNLIMITED and is available on unlimited as a downloadable character.

http://www.unlimited.pyche.net/pyc/

CHARACTER REVIEW

Positive Points

The sprite work faithfully follows the Capcom vs style, giving it top quality work. The voice is custom and Jason Todd has a variety of attacks. He has an anti aerial attack, he uses two hand guns at a time to fire rapidly at any airborne targets. He can also do a double air kick that just looks flawless. He has a very unique special attack where he hops onto a wall and then jumps off of it to the other side of the fight and mid way he'll drop an explosive. This move is very original and has not yet been done!

Another good attack is his knife throw that tosses a knife spinning all the way down. It is literally a unique twist on the typical knife attacks. It is yet another original idea put into work. Lastly he has a hyper attack that fits very well, it has been used many times before by other mugen characters but it still does not fail to work so well. Jason Todd will jump onto a helicopter and fire a military styled machine gun down below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Negative Points

There are no real negative points here about this character, it is very solid and has some unique qualities that make it stand out from the rest. There are perhaps some personal preferences. One of these is the dart special attack, sprite wise it isn't as fantastic as the other moves but still functions well and has a useful purpose. The darts perhaps could have been sprited to be bigger or it could have been replaced somehow?

One other thing that bugged me personally was that he had an outro/victory sequence in which he pulls out his old costume from his jacket and says "You have no idea what I've been through", as he holds it out. The sequence was not very subtle, it was too obvious and really wasn't necessary to have. Not everything can be included about a character's history in one fight or everything he says and does. If it needs to be said than leave it to the storyboard aspect of mugen, but Jason Todd bringing up his past to every opponent he fights with is a bit strange?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Judgement & Final Thoughts"\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Jason Todd is an excellent choice to have in your mugen games, he is very solid and works very well. He is definitely a keeper. Download this one as a roster filler or for your own Batman games as a main character.

SCREENSHOTS

Jason Todd by UNLIMITED SBQjL[/center]

Last edited by Ax on October 21st 2012, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Jason Todd by UNLIMITED   Jason Todd by UNLIMITED EmptyOctober 13th 2012, 5:03 pm

Great character 10 from me
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Jason Todd by UNLIMITED   Jason Todd by UNLIMITED EmptyOctober 18th 2012, 7:44 pm

wow jason todd aka Red Hood is very awesome one of the best villains in the d.c. series i hope we'll see a jason todd batman but this will do alot i also give him a 10 out of 10!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Jason Todd by UNLIMITED   Jason Todd by UNLIMITED EmptyOctober 18th 2012, 8:59 pm

spidergoku wrote:
wow jason todd aka Red Hood is very awesome one of the best villains in the d.c. series i hope we'll see a jason todd batman but this will do alot i also give him a 10 out of 10!
Very Happy

Yes this one really knocked it out of the park. I saw the animated movie not too long ago and I really liked the story.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Jason Todd by UNLIMITED   Jason Todd by UNLIMITED EmptyOctober 18th 2012, 9:49 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
riklaionel

riklaionel

PostSubject: Re: Jason Todd by UNLIMITED   Jason Todd by UNLIMITED EmptyOctober 19th 2012, 7:47 am

yeah definitely Unlimited made an awesome job here, he deserves every point you give him here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Todd by UNLIMITED   Jason Todd by UNLIMITED Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason Todd by UNLIMITED
Page 1 of 1