The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j.stylius

j.stylius

Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon Empty
PostSubject: Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon   Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon EmptyJune 23rd 2014, 5:11 am

Hi, one of my favourite chars is Adon of SF and i´m working in a palllete to change the skin of Adon like SF of Ps3 but im so bad.

Hola, uno de mis personajes favoritos es Adon del SF y estoy trabajando en una paleta de colores nueva para el, lo que intento es ponerle el traje del SF de ps3, pero soy un paquete haciendo esto xD

Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon Mi_cos10
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon   Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon EmptyJune 23rd 2014, 5:28 am

Realmente amar a los Adon sprites dude! Las paletas son muy impresionante! Sigan con el buen trabajo!
Back to top Go down
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon   Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon EmptyJune 23rd 2014, 6:42 am

Well. It's a good start you did on the edit of Adon. If that is your first sprite you did, then that's nice. Smile If you want to learn some spriting, you can look through some spriting tutorials that are helpful to you. Good luck with it. You can try out frankenspriting videos on YouTube if you like to make unique look of characters (especially head swaps and that).
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon   Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon EmptyJune 23rd 2014, 7:06 am

awesome work
Back to top Go down
j.stylius

j.stylius

PostSubject: Re: Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon   Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon EmptyJune 23rd 2014, 3:32 pm

Well i was working so hard this afternoon and i do that:
Bueno, he estado trabajando muy duro (que mal suena) esta tarde y hice esto:

Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon Ya10

In a palette i do it all, but i have a problem . The hair cant change it, when i do it manually and i save it, dont go.. Can someone help me?

En una paleta cambie todo, pero tengo un problema. El pelo no cambia, y cuando lo hago de forma manual, luego lo guardo y no se guarda sigue con el otro color... ¿Álguien me puede ayudar?.
Back to top Go down
j.stylius

j.stylius

PostSubject: Re: Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon   Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon EmptyJune 23rd 2014, 3:35 pm

At the end the final form is this because i can change the hair...

Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon Ya210

Al final se queda de esta forma porque no puedo cambiar el pelo..

I want to to finish it to give it to us, if someone want it.

Quiero terminarlo para poder daroslo, si alguno lo quiere.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon   Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I´m New and this is my Sprite of Adon
Page 1 of 1