The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!

Go down 
+19
Ricepigeon
DarthPhoenix99
crosspotts1.0
OGSymbiote
Cristianomelo
Tsuyoi
galactus
Pilgrim
Adminbot
Lord Sinistro
GTAGuy
DARK!!
Navana
Bull Demon
Mazemerald
gui0007
Asaku
chuchoryu
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! Empty
PostSubject: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! EmptyJune 17th 2014, 1:25 pm

======================| Asuka Kazama 1.12 by chuchoryu, sprites by CvS Abstract (CVSNB)|===========================
Tekken 5, 6, TTT, TTT2 + Capcom vs SNK + Street Fighter X Tekken + Edit

Hello friends! now I give you this Asuka beta version...using the CVSNB sprites I made this one, but is not finish she need a lot of moves for complete, but now enjoy, have fun and More to come...
Special Thanks to:

CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! Asuka_Beta
Asuka Kazama BETA: http://www.4shared.com/rar/ZFi6nXJkce/CvS_Asuka2014.html?

CVSNB: I use the sprites he made for Asuka Kazama
EduarElrick: He ripping the voices
You for download this character, you rocks!! really...

**Move List**

D, DF, F + Any Punch

D, DB, B, + Any Kick

D, DF, F, + Any Kick

*Parry*
Press only Foward (including in the air)

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Asaku

Asaku

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! EmptyJune 17th 2014, 1:45 pm

Se ve muy buena, se agradece wey!.
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! EmptyJune 17th 2014, 8:21 pm

Are you see the guys of MFG talking a lot about your asuka? Got damn.

For me, MUGEN is free for every possibillties. MUGEN is free for everyone who wants to create, edit or enjoying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! EmptyJune 17th 2014, 9:44 pm

I Love asuka kazama,it will be for my new screenpack of STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN.
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! EmptyJune 17th 2014, 10:37 pm

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! EmptyJune 17th 2014, 10:51 pm

Admins read this conversation
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/cvs-asuka-kazama-beta-160213.0.html

idk whether to shut down the links or not
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! EmptyJune 18th 2014, 12:38 am

21 wrote:
Admins read this conversation
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/cvs-asuka-kazama-beta-160213.0.html

idk whether to shut down the links or not
I've been reading the conversation too.
The sprites that he used Asuka to make with were CvS The Abstract's work, not Chuch's.
From what Abstract said, Chuch and him made a deal to not release it until it was completely finished, and he did it anyway.
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! EmptyJune 18th 2014, 12:45 am

Yes, i'm part of MFG, i see this conversation and i why make a storm in a teacup?
I think that these guys really calm down.

I don't said nothing in the MFG topic because i know how these are rough, crude about some deals or authorizations, like Chuchoryu make with CVSNB.
I share some edits that i done there (and that i share here soon). And a few of guys of there are really fucking rude. That's sad.

I really enjoy your works Chuchoryu. Mainly your Tekken chars. Just keep it up your ambicious project.

Chuchoryu mi amigo, i'm on your side no matter what ok. CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! EmptyJune 18th 2014, 12:50 am

gui0007 wrote:
Yes, i'm part of MFG, i see this conversation and i why make a storm in a teacup?

I don't said nothing in the MFG topic because i know how these are rough, crude about some deals or authorizations, like Chuchoryu make with CVSNB.
I share some edits that i done there (and that i share here soon). And a few of guys of there are really fucking rude. That's sad.

I really enjoy your works Chuchoryu. Mainly your Tekken chars. Just keep it up your ambicious project.

Chuchoryu mi amigo, i'm on your side no matter what ok. CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! 670481599
Yeah you're right. I mean the sprites were shared, so it is Abstract's fault in my opinion, although at the same time it could have been prevented in some way.

Yeah, the forum is heavily focused on disrespect and insulting those that aren't better than the active, "popular" members. Trust me, I'd know.

I hope he continues his project too. Oh! by the way! @gui0007 I keep trying to add you on Skype. I love your work!
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! EmptyJune 18th 2014, 4:44 am

LO HACE A PROPOSITO, A QUE SI?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! EmptyJune 18th 2014, 4:59 am

Navana wrote:
gui0007 wrote:

Yeah you're right. I mean the sprites were shared, so it is Abstract's fault in my opinion, although at the same time it could have been prevented in some way.

Yeah, the forum is heavily focused on disrespect and insulting those that aren't better than the active, "popular" members. Trust me, I'd know.

I hope he continues his project too. Oh! by the way! @gui0007 I keep trying to add you on Skype. I love your work!

I agree with you. In my opinion, it is Abstract 's fault. He show his Asuka sprites. He should have keep it privately. But it's nice to see Chu' s Asuka for the first time. Peace amigo.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! EmptyJune 18th 2014, 8:29 am

Alright feedback time from mfg

wrongly placed hitsparks, choppy animations (because of bad timing, not because of CVSNB's sprites), misalignment, wrong animations (bad loop during jump), etc.

-move animations are badly timed

-she also bugs out after you link her counter thingy in a combo string. B,x+a.

-The voice rip is awful one of the worst I have been subjected to. No exaggeration here

-can run through her opponent?

anyway still a rush character as always dood you really need to concetrate on one char at time because know you are only doing like ax did releasing shitty beta that you will never update
and guys if start saying that it is better to play a shitty beta than to wait 2 year for a char than you are not better than him

See ya
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! EmptyJune 18th 2014, 8:38 am

For the record, we are not worried about anything MFG says unless its constructive feedback a creator chooses to address for their own improvement.

In the specific case of this character, chuchoryu did nothing against any rules and any drama is definitely not worth it.

@ Lord Sinestro: While we thank you for reporting the feedback, but please remember our rules regarding respect when it came to the commentary line you added at the end. And so you know, chuchoryu has updated many things many times. I would know due to the number of links I've had to change in the downloads section for him due to such. And he does those updates on his schedule, not yours. Also regarding his schedule, he has his own process for creating. I'd rather him stick with a process than change it if it led to a chance that he did not like a change in process and then decided to give up creating altogether.

Last edited by Adminbot on June 18th 2014, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! EmptyJune 18th 2014, 10:05 am

Don't take importance to mfg words, I learn they allways have hard comments for everybody, and they want 100 % perfect chars with a lot of rules to do like others forums, I like you char, and I want to say that is so ridiculous to post a fullset of sprites to give closed source to these sprites, if you don't want nobody works with your sprites, please don't post all of thems and expect all the people follow your rules, but this last words is something that I want to say, and I know a lot of people dislike this, but don't put something for your private use in free forums, for me is obius, excuse for my english and don't worry about people who enjoy trying to get fightings all the time and with other type of people who think they are like gods in something than humble like muge, hope my words can be understand in the right way
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! EmptyJune 18th 2014, 1:07 pm

Yes!!!! been waiting for this character, well done clap and many thanks for
the release chuchoryu very much appreciated CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! 670481599 .....I cant wait to
try her out CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! 2800933067 Very Happy 

cheers chuchoryu cheers 

and just like to say that I agree with some of the previous comments about
mugenguild .....there a funny lot over there when it comes to released
characters that are not perfect, dont pay to much attention to them chuchoryu No

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! Empty

Back to top Go down

CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next