The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Giganta DC release Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Giganta DC release Emptyby Doom Today at 5:56 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Giganta DC release Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Giganta DC release Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Giganta DC release

Go down 
+11
X
crosspotts1.0
Thrillo
galactus
tank402
Shining
yolomate
EngagedSauce
MatreroG
wemersonftj
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wemersonftj

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release EmptyJune 7th 2014, 10:20 pm

Giganta DC Release:
www.mediafire.com/download/efuca0d60pkx8gl/Giganta.rar
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release EmptyJune 7th 2014, 11:28 pm

Any picture, image or video?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release EmptyJune 7th 2014, 11:30 pm

description?
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
EngagedSauce

EngagedSauce

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release EmptyJune 8th 2014, 12:13 am

Giganta DC release 15ebuvt

Lol.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:05 pm

No  ok is dc char great but...the graphics... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release EmptyJune 10th 2014, 8:18 am

we are working on improvements

Giganta DC release Gig10

Last edited by Shining on June 25th 2014, 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release EmptyJune 10th 2014, 8:28 am

well her left hand is sprited nicely. Smile 

but im going to give you some honest feedback,this is a great idea for a character but like yolomate said "the graphics/spriting arent that great" not saying horrible because ive seen alot worse out there,possibly look into some more colors and shading for the sprites. clean up the blotchyness and segment gaps of color in the outlines like the black. the skintones do not match up,try and match them more closely to give it a flesh appeal. give her dress some shading aswell the solid white is too much alone.try using more shades of red in the hair also and possibly highlights of burgendy or reddish brown around the hairs outlines to give it more dimension.

just a quick redo in a couple minutes to give u an idea:

Giganta DC release 2mglic7
image solely to show you that more colors and shading will help your works out
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
tank402

tank402

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release EmptyJune 10th 2014, 8:33 am

but honestly i think you guys are going the wrong route completely with this character,lose the "boss/galactus setup to start with. make a full body character in spriting around 1 and a half times hulks size. there probably arent any decent large womens bases that large out there so id find an open sourced capcom or snk style base and resize the sprites at 150 percent to get the ball rolling,then resprite the hair and clothing and facial features. by using someones single giganta sprite and adlibbing movements into its going to cause you a large headache and alot of time for blotchy work in the long run.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
yolomate

yolomate

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release EmptyJune 10th 2014, 1:15 pm

we need a Giganta like a more big Hulk char...no like Galactus or Apocalypse Capcom videogames ...take a woman char, resize and put the details...and ready new char Giganta! is my idea
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release EmptyJune 10th 2014, 1:16 pm

tank402 wrote:
but honestly i think you guys are going the wrong route completely with this character,lose the "boss/galactus setup to start with. make a full body character in spriting around 1 and a half times hulks size. there probably arent any decent large womens bases that large out there so id find an open sourced capcom or snk style base and resize the sprites at 150 percent to get the ball rolling,then resprite the hair and clothing and facial features. by using someones single giganta sprite and adlibbing movements into its going to cause you a large headache and alot of time for blotchy work in the long run.

Yeah my friend!! cheers lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release EmptyJune 10th 2014, 1:42 pm

Nice improvements Shining clap ...but I think I agree with tank402
and yolomate too....think Giganta would be better that way so we
could see the full character Cool Smile 

.....really glad that you guys are trying to make her for mugen though
always wanted a mugen Giganta personally Giganta DC release 2800933067 Very Happy 

good luck with her as well Giganta DC release 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Thrillo

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release EmptyJune 10th 2014, 1:59 pm

Her power is super strength and growing at will, right? Why not have a Juggernaut sized character partly stooped over like Hulk (because at full height, her head prob should go out the screen) and have her hypers be where she grows to Apocalypse/Galactus/boss size and do different moves. And maybe one hyper with Grodd, since he is kind of her boss, right?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release EmptyJune 10th 2014, 2:29 pm

i can re size the sprites for u just tell me what base if psylock it will be real quick i think but im on bord if u guys would like o and glatus i got some more sprites for a jump kick using ryu upload them when i get home around 9
9:30 or so
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release EmptyJune 10th 2014, 2:31 pm

Shining wrote:
we are working on improvements

Giganta DC release Gig10

i like this one the most
Back to top Go down
X

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release EmptyJune 10th 2014, 5:28 pm

Estoy de acuerdo que los sprites necesitan improvisacion pero va por un buen rumbo. Talvez algo como Ant Man en cual crece en su tamano en varios atakes seria tambien buena idea. Pero si gusta dejar a Giganta en su tamano pues yo sugiero que hacerla por las barras de vida y energia o adaptarla a solamente un Stage en cual puedas usar un super jump y atakarla brincando. Solo son ideas.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Giganta DC release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC release   Giganta DC release Empty

Back to top Go down

Giganta DC release
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next