The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
The Phantom - Page 11 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The Phantom - Page 11 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
The Phantom - Page 11 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
The Phantom - Page 11 Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Phantom

Go down 
+42
regisc
Werewood
shags2dope
queenikariam
LESSARD
spooler
pockydeluxe1
red superman
Doom
Staubhold
Ax
gartanham
Rain
kokehackz
warriorz
Fede X
erickablond
thatbloke78
logansam
bam77
Reincidence
volzzilla
Navana
animaraz
Jaspion_br
gonzaLOL
wingnut
yolomate
pseudoingles
Beto
Mazemerald
super_joker
MERK_U
sky-79
X
ROLEINMUGEN
Cristianomelo
Erroratu
XXDreamBrotherXX
brucewayne74
crosspotts1.0
Jhonny-DC
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
shags2dope

The Phantom - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Phantom   The Phantom - Page 11 EmptyJune 25th 2017, 2:21 pm

Jhonny-DC wrote:
Hola, no regrese con las manos vacías, yo estuve actualizando algunos de mis personajes, y tengo muchos avances en "The Phantom"

looks great!!!!! also does this pic mean you are also working on black vulcan??????
Ei, não voltar com as mãos vazias, eu estava atualizando alguns de meus personagens, e eu tenho muitos avanços em "O Fantasma"

Hello, do not come back empty handed, I was updating some of my characters, and I have many advances in "The Phantom"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

is that black vulcan getting updated???
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom   The Phantom - Page 11 EmptyJune 25th 2017, 2:46 pm

all I see this images I say I wanna I wanna now!!! The Phantom - Page 11 670481599 The Phantom - Page 11 670481599
Back to top Go down
Jhonny-DC

Jhonny-DC

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom   The Phantom - Page 11 EmptyJune 25th 2017, 4:05 pm

shags2dope wrote:
Jhonny-DC wrote:
Hola, no regrese con las manos vacías, yo estuve actualizando algunos de mis personajes, y tengo muchos avances en "The Phantom"

looks great!!!!! also does this pic mean  you are also working on black vulcan??????
Ei, não voltar com as mãos vazias, eu estava atualizando alguns de meus personagens, e eu tenho muitos avanços em "O Fantasma"

Hello, do not come back empty handed, I was updating some of my characters, and I have many advances in "The Phantom"

is that black vulcan getting updated???

"Black Vulcan" so far is a WIP. I'm doing some new sprites, and some animations for it. Maybe in a couple of months I'll release it as BETA

"Black Vulcan" hasta ahora es un WIP. Estoy haciendo algunos sprites nuevos, y algunas animaciones para el. Quiza en un par de meses lo lance como BETA
Back to top Go down
http://jhonny-dcmugen.blogspot.mx/
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom   The Phantom - Page 11 EmptyJune 25th 2017, 4:11 pm

awesome, take your time. We really need a quality black vulcan for mugen
Back to top Go down
Jhonny-DC

Jhonny-DC

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom   The Phantom - Page 11 EmptyJune 25th 2017, 4:17 pm

LESSARD wrote:
A friend give this book in highschool

http://hombre-enmascarado.blogspot.mx/2014/02/la-historia-del-hombre-enmascarado-lee.html

Please Read it. If you are a Phantom fan or not you will love his mitology and origin... The Phantom - Page 11 3876111886  study

I have many comics from "The Phantom" and "Mandrake" compilations, a very old television series, in black and white, the series of "Defenders of the Earth" a new comic that published Dinamyte Comics. The series of "The Phantom" by Scyfy. etc.

Tengo muchos comics de "The Phantom" y "Mandrake" recopilatorios, una serie de Television muy vieja, en blanco y negro, La serie de "Defenders of the Earth" un nuevo comic que publico Dinamyte Comics. La serie de "The Phantom" de Scyfy. etc.
Back to top Go down
Jhonny-DC

Jhonny-DC

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom   The Phantom - Page 11 EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 10:39 am

Hola a todos y todas. Les contare una historia. El proyecto del personaje de "The Phantom" no fue pensado que fuera un solo persojane. Era parte de un proyecto muy ambicioso. En el año de 2010 Baron Sierra (Felipe Vazquez, creador chileno de MUGEN) Chechu Olmos (creador español) pensamos en dos proyectos (Justice League Mugen y Only Heroes) el Proyecto Only Heroes, es del que era parte "The Phantom"

Hello everyone. I'll tell you a story. The project of the character of "The Phantom" was not thought to be a single persojane. It was part of a very ambitious project. In 2010 Baron Sierra (Felipe Vazquez, Chilean creator of MUGEN) Chechu Olmos (Spanish creator) thought of two projects (Justice League Mugen and Only Heroes) Project Only Heroes, is part of which was "The Phantom"

The basic plot would be: An "all powerful" character would realize the danger of having so many Universes (The "all powerful" character who would also be final boss, would be Dr Manhatan) So that would be chosen champions of the different Universes to fight. The Phantom, Mandrake, Hyde, Green Hornet, The Shadow, Connan, Vampirella, V, Birdman, etc. Now I only hope in less than two months to have a Beta of The Phantom.

La trama basica seria : Un personaje "todo poderoso" se daria cuenta de lo peligroso de tener tantos Universos ( El personaje "todo poderoso" que ademas seria jefe final, seria Dr Manhatan) POr eso se elegirian campeones de los diferentes Universos para luchar... The Phantom, Mandrake, Dr Hyde, Green Hornet, The Shadow, Connan, Vampirella, V, Birdman, etc. Ahora solo espero en menos de dos meses tener un Beta de The Phantom.

Back to top Go down
ROLEINMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom   The Phantom - Page 11 EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 2:37 pm

Very nice Johnny!

These are forgotten heroes that should be in Mugen for a lot of time!!!

We already have almost everything from Marvel and DC.... Time to do the other heroes that we loved!

These sprites look great! I am looking forward to see more of your work of course!!

Good luck!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom   The Phantom - Page 11 EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 2:46 pm

me encantan esos green hornet y kato!! los quiero yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom   The Phantom - Page 11 EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 2:51 pm

Leonidas... yo tengo algunos sprites (base URIEN), cuando tuve la idea de hacer mi propio Kratos.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom   The Phantom - Page 11 EmptyJuly 5th 2017, 12:51 am

I also love classic pulp heroes, after Tarzan and Diabolik I wanted to create other classic heroes for mugen, like conan or zorro, but for the moment I can' t , but if you want to create these 2 chars, I hope we can do them together in the future
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom   The Phantom - Page 11 EmptyJuly 5th 2017, 8:20 am

all of those sprites look great, though i wonder if leonidas would be better edited out of hercules?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Jhonny-DC

Jhonny-DC

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom   The Phantom - Page 11 EmptyJuly 5th 2017, 10:10 am

V

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom   The Phantom - Page 11 EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 1:43 am

another char?yes , a great character, but are you sure to have enough time for all of them?
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom   The Phantom - Page 11 EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 7:57 am

Your Hellboy is so super! The Phantom - Page 11 978788824
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
regisc

regisc

PostSubject: Sprites   The Phantom - Page 11 EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 9:38 am

Jhonny-DC wrote:
Hola a todos y todas. Les contare una historia. El proyecto del personaje de "The Phantom" no fue pensado que fuera un solo persojane. Era parte de un proyecto muy ambicioso. En el año de 2010 Baron Sierra (Felipe Vazquez, creador chileno de MUGEN) Chechu Olmos (creador español) pensamos en dos proyectos (Justice League Mugen y Only Heroes) el Proyecto Only Heroes, es del que era parte "The Phantom"

Hello everyone. I'll tell you a story. The project of the character of "The Phantom" was not thought to be a single persojane. It was part of a very ambitious project. In 2010 Baron Sierra (Felipe Vazquez, Chilean creator of MUGEN) Chechu Olmos (Spanish creator) thought of two projects (Justice League Mugen and Only Heroes) Project Only Heroes, is part of which was "The Phantom"

The basic plot would be: An "all powerful" character would realize the danger of having so many Universes (The "all powerful" character who would also be final boss, would be Dr Manhatan) So that would be chosen champions of the different Universes to fight. The Phantom, Mandrake, Hyde, Green Hornet, The Shadow, Connan, Vampirella, V, Birdman, etc. Now I only hope in less than two months to have a Beta of The Phantom.

La trama basica seria : Un personaje "todo poderoso" se daria cuenta de lo peligroso de tener tantos Universos ( El personaje "todo poderoso" que ademas seria jefe final, seria Dr Manhatan) POr eso se elegirian campeones de los diferentes Universos para luchar... The Phantom, Mandrake, Dr Hyde, Green Hornet, The Shadow, Connan, Vampirella, V, Birdman, etc. Ahora solo espero en menos de dos meses tener un Beta de The Phantom.

Hello Brother! I stopped my mugen chars! However I have many shadow sprites already ready! I would like to ask if I would like to take advantage of this sheet of sprites?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom   The Phantom - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Phantom
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next