The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)

Go down 
+19
felideo
Angelus_Silverhead
volzzilla
candido159
Rain
Fede X
carpa5
Navana
logansam
Fightfan
yolomate
X
DARK!!
Shining
CosmicToxin
Red Hood
XxDragoulxX
Bull Demon
Chris Nathan
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Nathan

Chris Nathan

SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 EmptyNovember 27th 2014, 11:22 am

yolomate wrote:
ok ok esto se esta poniendo excelente! a ver fijate en youtube no estan los rips de voces? clap clap clap

Muchas gracias, acabo de encontrar algunos rips. SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 670481599
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 EmptyNovember 27th 2014, 4:04 pm

Chris Nathan wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
great job chris Smile

i especially liked your comments about mmv in the video Very Happy

Thank you, I love Mugen Multiverse is F@cking awesome. Very Happy

thanx Smile hearing that means alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 EmptyNovember 27th 2014, 4:35 pm

Cyborg Superman looking awesome. This WIP is really great.
Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 EmptyNovember 27th 2014, 7:38 pm

SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 670481599 Awesome work, good lucky cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris Nathan

Chris Nathan

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 EmptyJune 14th 2015, 12:24 pm

Hi everyone, I post little changes in the face of my wip of Superman new 52 By Tumatae and Kal Elvis, remember my project is not death geek

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 EmptyJune 14th 2015, 3:04 pm

wow, good news SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 670481599
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 EmptyJune 14th 2015, 4:24 pm

Bienvenido de regreso Smile Esta quedando muy bien. Sigue Asi SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 670481599
Espero que puedas trabajar mas en el y lo puedas liberar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 EmptyJune 18th 2015, 3:35 am

el pelo marron??
Back to top Go down
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 EmptyJune 19th 2015, 10:12 am

Chris Nathan wrote:
Hi everyone, I post little changes in the face of my wip of Superman new 52 By Tumatae and Kal Elvis, remember my project is not death  geek

I really like what you are doing with superman but i don't think that erasing the shading is such a good idea, it look kind of "flat" now, just my opinion Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris Nathan

Chris Nathan

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 EmptyJune 21st 2015, 9:17 pm

yolomate wrote:
el pelo marron??

No te preocupes, el pelo será marron para algunos trajes alternativos
Back to top Go down
Chris Nathan

Chris Nathan

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 EmptyJune 21st 2015, 9:29 pm

"I really like what you are doing with superman but i don't think that erasing the shading is such a good idea, it look kind of "flat" now, just my opinion "

Yeah, I thinked the same but I made the choice of erase the shades in the face for the Cyborg Superman Costume , OK this is the Defenitive Color Separation, now I work in this char 2 hours every days, unfortunately my university studies can´t give more time for the char. Sad    

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 EmptyJune 21st 2015, 10:07 pm

Wow affraid !

That's really a hard work bro SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 629558521
But take your time, no need to rush things up . . Very Happy

And hey is that MUA Surprised ?
You added mods to ? yes? SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 791114321
Cause I'm still playing that game, I enjoyed it because of the mods SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 311127478
Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 EmptyJune 21st 2015, 10:39 pm

Oo.... Fantastic job, awesome SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 670481599 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris Nathan

Chris Nathan

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 EmptyJune 28th 2015, 3:36 pm

candido159 wrote:
Wow   affraid !

That's really a hard work bro SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 629558521
But take your time, no need to rush things up . .  Very Happy

And hey is that MUA  Surprised ?
You added mods to ? yes? SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 791114321
Cause I'm still playing that game, I enjoyed it because of the mods SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 311127478

Jajaja yeah is the MUA I played the game with mods but with DC characters.
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 EmptyJune 28th 2015, 6:30 pm

Chris Nathan wrote:
candido159 wrote:
Wow   affraid !

But take your time, no need to rush things up . .  Very Happy

And hey is that MUA  Surprised ?

Jajaja yeah is the MUA I played the game with mods but with DC characters.
I used to have MUA on my PS2 but the disc scratched so I can't play it anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)   SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPERMAN (EDIT WITH SMART PALLETS WIP)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next