The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
varo_hades

varo_hades

Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon Empty
PostSubject: Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon   Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon EmptyMay 18th 2014, 7:41 pm

Well I made this color separation for Adon by Trololo, I only made 3 palettes sorry but enjoy Very Happy.
Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon Qplyc4
http://www.4shared.com/rar/wFdqMVTXce/adon_patch_color_separation.html
Back to top Go down
xcheatdeath

xcheatdeath

PostSubject: Re: Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon   Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon EmptyMay 18th 2014, 8:50 pm

Can you post a palette template?

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO3uZxjXndgEy9GfC2Jc2qQ
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon   Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon EmptyMay 19th 2014, 4:44 pm

will u becodeing ur own adon cause I liked ur gen u did a lot and I like whwn the same creator makes the same style so it blends
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon   Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon EmptyMay 20th 2014, 12:54 am

Taybear wrote:
Can you post a palette template?

Yes why not? even I think someone like Zombiebrock can make a lot of palettes for Adon Very Happy

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
will u becodeing ur own adon cause I liked ur gen u did a lot and I like whwn the same creator makes the same style so it blends

Well the char is in a Pots style, so I don't need to make in the same style because is practicly do the same, but probably I will add some things like change the super combo level 3 for Jaguar Avalanche, etc. I prefer make the rest of street fighters or final fighters in the pots gameplay, for the moment I'm thinking in Sodom (my favorite char of final fight after heros of course), Rose (but I will need help with fx effects in HR), Cody with final fight clothes and Street Fighter Zero clothes and of course new characters like Damnd, Abigail, Belger, etc. If someone is spriter and interested in this characters or someone of Street Fighter or Final Fight universe please contact me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon   Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon EmptyMay 20th 2014, 12:41 pm

thers an edi some wher out there that be cool to include i would love to help sprite them but id need to know each of thir attacks and what they look like and how thier pulled off and it wouldent be till affter me and galtus finish the web of spider man game chars abigail is already done its a hugo edit and andore is to if u need the chars pm me and ill get them to u
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon   Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon EmptyMay 21st 2014, 1:00 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
thers an edi some wher out there that be cool to include i would love to help sprite them but id need to know each of thir attacks and what they look like and how thier pulled off and it wouldent be till affter me and galtus finish the web of spider man game chars abigail is already done its a hugo edit and andore is to if u need the chars pm me and ill get them to u

Thats really good news Very Happy, well you can base in the gameplay of Final Fight Revenge, exist a lot of videos on youtube of this game, ok man I will be waiting for you. Abigail is already? of course if you can send me them, I aprecciate my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon   Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon Empty

Back to top Go down

Color Separation Patch - Trololo's Adon
Page 1 of 1