The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident Empty
PostSubject: Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident   Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident EmptySeptember 20th 2012, 12:51 pm

I recently had to come out of hibernation due to a ton of lies being told about me at imt.

the guild thing was full of half truths and then blown out of proportion. for instance, ahrimanes *came to me* to ask me to find him a coder. i pm'd a million people to do that and invested a ton of time in that effort. ahrimanes pm'd me about maybe rajaa maybe coding right after rajaa tried to instigate another fight with me on the guild using his staff credentials in the feedback section. rajaa and i never got along. he acted like a jerk to me on guild one time early on, and when i joined renegademugen, i didnt like how he'd tell people to kill themselves and commit suicide. me and him began flaming one another there all the time. after that, he took any instance he could to bully me at the guild (even in his staff role), and i'm not someone who backs down to bullies. when ahrimanes mentioned the idea of rajaa coding and i told him that statement (i said i didnt want to be friends with him anymore) i got crucified for it. i made it out of frustration of not only all the work i did to help him find a coder going to not, but also because of who he was considering right after the prick tried to start a fight again with me. i thought i was friends with ahrimanes and felt close enough to vent in frustration the comment. but not long after i told him i didnt care who coded for him.

but when ahrimanes told whoever to go public with all that, much of that left out. it was a complete betrayal of trust not only to tell whoever to publicize a comment made in frustration to who i thought was a friend enough to talk to like that, but to leave out pertinent facts of the situation to make it worse (all the work i did to try and find a coder, leaving out how rajaa picked a fight with me right before all that, and not telling people not long after i told him i didnt care who coded anymore)

i probably should have made this topic while back when after confronting ahrimanes for what he did, he threatened to post about it at the guild. and given how he loves to leave out info to make it worse, something needed to be said.

due to the original betrayal by him, and then that later threat, his creation that is hosted here will no longer be linked.

regarding robotmonkeyhead, and tops, again, its rajaa taking the lead in half truths for his own drama agenda. i may have initiated talk with robotmonkeyhead, but never was i not speaking tops own beliefs. i stepped out of negotiations and let tops handle talk himself which he turned much more hostile. but i'm the one to take the blame for how he acted due to rajaa felt it fit his drama plans better to combine it with the half truths about ahrimanes better.

Last edited by volzzilla on April 21st 2019, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
StarWar501st

PostSubject: Hi there volzzilla   Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident EmptySeptember 23rd 2012, 7:49 pm

hi when I started collecting mugen I found some advertising you made and they were what made me more inserted in mugen as a whole. However most sites I visit say I should beware of you and tops and that you are unreliable as a leader anyway I do not see you like that and through caution to the wind and joined.
Back to top Go down
riklaionel

riklaionel

PostSubject: Re: Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident   Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident EmptySeptember 24th 2012, 1:23 am

all that was a really shame i hope nothing like that happen again.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident   Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident EmptySeptember 24th 2012, 3:17 pm

StarWar501st wrote:
hi when I started collecting mugen I found some advertising you made and they were what made me more inserted in mugen as a whole. However most sites I visit say I should beware of you and tops and that you are unreliable as a leader anyway I do not see you like that and through caution to the wind and joined.

thank you for the support. getting people to recognize various works or hook up creators who'd be a good match all i ever really wanted to do in mugen.

unfortunately, there is a large percentage of people in the mugen community who take the internet troll mentality of being able to say something mean behind a computer screen to a whole new level all for the sake of amusement and spite (and sometimes both)

considering the guild's mentality to twist anything and everything they can about me in the worst possible way, i welcome you to ask about any rumours you may hear, in this topic. however, plz follow our forum rule about being respectful when you do so.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Gamez1985

Gamez1985

PostSubject: Re: Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident   Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident EmptySeptember 24th 2012, 5:11 pm

sorry to hear all that happend to you volzilla, I don't know you to well like I do TOPS but both of you seem like great guys to me, don't let what people say on the guild get you down. the majority of people there are just trolls anyways what they say should hold no more weight then what a single grain of sand does in the mojave desert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident   Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident Empty

Back to top Go down

Clearing up the misconception regarding the Guild incident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen Related :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: