The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus

Go down 
+4
CosmicToxin
JARRO77
YoungSamurai5
venozard
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
venozard

venozard

Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus Empty
PostSubject: Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus   Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 9:48 am

here is the link to download cheers http://www.mediafire.com/?hfnw9n5q6uvw3
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus   Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 11:17 am

...this does not go in this thread
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus   Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 11:53 am

I Edit Scorpion Venom and my version its more better of this, i add 1 new hyper move,1 new winpose, 1 new Intro, 5 new palettes, i change the AI for the hyper moves now its better, and other stuff, if yuo need the link is in mugen free for all section EDIT
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus   Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 12:01 pm

ok yea i feel like im talking to myself now
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus   Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 12:17 pm

i only answer at venozard for 1 better version of scorpion venom, if yuo think i wrong somethink you can delete my post no problem man Smile
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus   Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 12:21 pm

whats up with CVG? it was supposed to be back up today, but it wasn't when i went on.
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus   Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 12:29 pm

JARRO77 wrote:
i only answer at venozard for 1 better version of scorpion venom, if yuo think i wrong somethink you can delete my post no problem man Smile

naw its all good man no problem you can actually post wherever you want as this forum is dead just messing with you

cosmictoxin wrote:
whats up with CVG? it was supposed to be back up today, but it wasn't when i went on.

idk maybe check back with it later. everyone is on different timezones so you have to put that into consideration
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus   Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 12:48 pm

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:

naw its all good man no problem you can actually post wherever you want as this forum is dead just messing with you

cosmictoxin wrote:

idk maybe check back with it later. everyone is on different timezones so you have to put that into consideration
i don't understand scratch
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus   Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 1:00 pm

check back with cvg later during the day...
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus   Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 1:14 pm

U can make edit on this character but only for your self.
IF you want to share your work with some sites must have permission from the creators of Venom 3 Useless, Toxin and Magus.
This is one of the fundamental rules.

Last edited by Blagoy on September 18th 2012, 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
direwolf93

direwolf93

PostSubject: Re: Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus   Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 1:19 pm

JARRO77 wrote:
I Edit Scorpion Venom and my version its more better of this, i add 1 new hyper move,1 new winpose, 1 new Intro, 5 new palettes, i change the AI for the hyper moves now its better, and other stuff, if yuo need the link is in mugen free for all section EDIT
I looked in the chars edit section and it's not there...Plz give link
Back to top Go down
venozard

venozard

PostSubject: Re: Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus   Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus EmptySeptember 17th 2012, 3:31 pm

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Gamez1985

Gamez1985

PostSubject: Re: Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus   Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus EmptySeptember 18th 2012, 3:12 pm

So there will be an updated scorpion venom for the project too?
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus   Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus EmptySeptember 18th 2012, 9:12 pm

Gamez1985 wrote:
So there will be an updated scorpion venom for the project too?

no lol this is not part of the project at all
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus   Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus Empty

Back to top Go down

Venom III(Mac Gargan) by Useless Toxin and Magus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next