The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tekken chuchoryu proyect

Go down 
+115
umbra
SUPERFERNANDOXT
CAMARAO
Shiri
Chris Monvel
JosephHynesVA
WWLChrisCore2
crosspotts1.0
Gabriel Hods
yolomate
plexo199
Helio
HastuneSakura
renatotro
Renz Tosaka
cormano
demunlawin
NamelessOnlinePlayer
bam77
Rafikator
IkuTronHD
chinchyboy
TheRedBeast
nedflandeurse
brucewayne74
SSonic
DrMix
Darthpool
empawk
CARNAGE777
Reincidence
ernes
LESSARD
Asaku
Fabry Taz
EvilestRyu
erickablond
kokehackz
BaganSmashBros
Varia the Hunter
Yunnin
bis1994
Fede X
Tradt-Production
Prince_Bren
shanri
skhsato123
thatbloke78
Doom
X
rj10018576
carpa5
btony89
Messiakei
rhiggatwat
Dark Rider
vellrrarth
Emeraldth20
dannyromeo21
Hentai Man
candido159
spidergoku
walruslui
aksssis
mugenbob
DukeNukem 2417
Segatron
Raziel
Tsuyoi
chuchoryu
OGSymbiote
volzzilla
tank402
Gladiacloud
Midnight-Son
kaczor787
BlueSpiderX
gui0007
malevka1
Werewood
Cobee
GarrettCreations
Ryuuken
Rain
GabrielBrendel
Irsis
DARK!!
Navana
KillaFiend127
unbuenamigotuyo
mistermach
Mazemerald
GTAGuy
Nexus Gaming
animaraz
gmspectre
Bull Demon
Red Hood
flammableking
Mr.Ketchup
Lows 9.0
Brahma Bull
gonzaLOL
Infidel22
Shadman
Ganbare-Lucifer
ragnarok_333
Zed
Ax
kanodoom
Mistah Jorge
arose87
galactus
Cristianomelo
119 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

what of the Boss and Sub boss wnat in the game?
Kazuya & Heihachi (Tekken)
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 I_vote_lcap0%Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Heihachi & Devil/Angel (Tekken 2)
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 I_vote_lcap0%Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Heihachi & Ogre/True Ogre (Tekken 3)
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 I_vote_lcap17%Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Unknown & True Ogre (Tekken Tag)
 0% [ 0 ]
Jin & Heihachi (Tekken 4)
 0% [ 0 ]
Devil Jin & Jimpachi/Evil Jimpachi (Tekken5/Tekken 5 DR)
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 I_vote_lcap50%Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Jin/Devil Jin & Azazel (Tekken 6/Tekken 6 FR)
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 I_vote_lcap17%Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kazumi & Devil (Tekken 7)
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 I_vote_lcap16%Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mulambo

mulambo

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 EmptyAugust 21st 2020, 3:57 pm

Wow. This is some serious project. Beside the sprites looking a bit sludgy but that's your style and I think the animations are pretty fine to make them go unnoticed, the gameplay seems fun, can't wait for the finalization of the project.

Just 2 suggestions though:

- don't use 3d stretched avatars, they kind ruin the 2d effect of the game. Stages are ok, they remind me of CVS2 (with 3d stages and 2d chars)... but you know CVS series uses drawn artworks for avatars, not 3d renderings ... I think you can give your game more quality if you find an artist to draw those chars for you... or just use official ones if you find them
- give your GUI an identity: too many fonts, and all of them differ too much between each other because of the style (one font is cartoon, the other is a serif/courier like, the other is pixelish). Listen to me: variety in fonts isn't a good thing, stick to ONE font style only and make it coherent with the rest of the menu graphics.

This has good potential, just give it the right path Wink keep it up
Back to top Go down
http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 EmptyAugust 21st 2020, 4:04 pm

sprite over the characters portraits
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 EmptyAugust 21st 2020, 6:30 pm

mulambo wrote:
Wow. This is some serious project. Beside the sprites looking a bit sludgy but that's your style and I think the animations are pretty fine to make them go unnoticed, the gameplay seems fun, can't wait for the finalization of the project.

- don't use 3d stretched avatars, they kind ruin the 2d effect of the game. Stages are ok, they remind me of CVS2 (with 3d stages and 2d chars)... but you know CVS series uses drawn artworks for avatars, not 3d renderings ... I think you can give your game more quality if you find an artist to draw those chars for you... or just use official ones if you find them
- give your GUI an identity: too many fonts, and all of them differ too much between each other because of the style (one font is cartoon, the other is a serif/courier like, the other is pixelish). Listen to me: variety in fonts isn't a good thing, stick to ONE font style only and make it coherent with the rest of the menu graphics.

Thans bro for this 2 interesting point, uou know? is the same things I have in my mind to change, now I not show the new lifebars but so soon I do using PS2 screen captures, talking the portrait renders I really want to draw something like CvS2 or Namco X Capcom to bring the style from capcom graphics, for now they have 3D original renders for this game but I hope to get a good tablet to paint this portraits by myself, the other point is the sprite, I change in some ones but I try to retouch many as I can for the next demos of this game, avaliable in september, talking font I need some from Tekken games but this is little more hard to find and ripping but I try it now
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 EmptyAugust 21st 2020, 6:33 pm

Nexus Gaming wrote:
sprite over the characters portraits
or maybe big portraits like I did on Horror Madness game and Dragon Ball Z mugen I did recently, maybe is good new idea for it
Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 EmptyAugust 21st 2020, 8:49 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
mulambo wrote:

Thans bro for this 2 interesting point, uou know? is the same things I have in my mind to change, now I not show the new lifebars but so soon I do using PS2 screen captures, talking the portrait renders I really want to draw something like CvS2 or Namco X Capcom to bring the style from capcom graphics, for now they have 3D original renders for this game but I hope to get a good tablet to paint this portraits by myself, the other point is the sprite, I change in some ones but I try to retouch many as I can for the next demos of this game, avaliable in september, talking font I need some from Tekken games but this is little more hard to find and ripping but I try it now
about artworks: you can look for some artists online like on (geez... I'm not supposed to suggest you this, but here I go) deviantart or artstation who has already made them, use the cutscene artworks from the PS2 games (that would be cool, sketchy style)... or you can draw them as well, why not that could be interesting

about font: yeah, retrieving the font from the game could be difficult, you could use an existing techy-like font though, or something more simple like Tekken 3 font which was kinda stable and scalable without being unreadable
Back to top Go down
http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 EmptyAugust 21st 2020, 11:28 pm

mulambo wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
mulambo wrote:

about artworks: you can look for some artists online like on (geez... I'm not supposed to suggest you this, but here I go) deviantart or artstation who has already made them, use the cutscene artworks from the PS2 games (that would be cool, sketchy style)... or you can draw them as well, why not that could be interesting

about font: yeah, retrieving the font from the game could be difficult, you could use an existing techy-like font though, or something more simple like Tekken 3 font which was kinda stable and scalable without being unreadable
talking about Big Portraits using the cutescenes for made that, is the best way for now, until I made my version of sprites draw in the big portraits
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 EmptyOctober 24th 2020, 1:39 am

Hello paisanos! is time for Tekken mugen stuff!

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 Cv-S-Asuka-Kazama-by-chuchoryu: https://www.sendspace.com/file/91q565
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 Cv-S-Jin-Kazama-by-chuchoryu: https://www.sendspace.com/file/w9j122
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 Cv-S-Steve-Fox-by-chuchoryu: https://www.sendspace.com/file/lzny4j
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 Cv-S-Lili-by-chuchoryu: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9mgx7h

Dont forget to bring a donation, for every donation to me you bring me the oportunity to made more stuff like this

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 EmptyOctober 24th 2020, 2:24 am

This is very good, thanks for sharing your progress.

but Lili is more like KOF style ! (beside of head)
I think her graphics are really really SNK/Kof styled.

Also she looks very young, with very short skinny legs.

Jin and Steve are almost perfect.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 EmptyOctober 24th 2020, 8:10 pm

nedflandeurse wrote:
This is very good, thanks for sharing your progress.

but Lili is more like KOF style ! (beside of head)
I think her graphics are really really SNK/Kof styled.

Also she looks very young, with very short skinny legs.

Jin and Steve are almost perfect.
Thanks, so Lili and Asuka are saved files from the hack attack, so I dice to release both for save the files on internet and all users around the world, for now I download some videos for take screen captures for made more moves from Tekken & SF x T game

this is the reference for the upgrade

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 EmptyDecember 2nd 2020, 8:35 pm

Too long time I not show Tekken mugen proggres, so i work so much in MK series but now is time to do Tekken ones
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 1Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 2Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 3Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 4Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 5Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 6Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 7Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 8
Kazumi Mishima new look! maybe one of the non favorites when Tekken 7 are announced but now is very very famous compared in the first version I made of her for mugen, so I choose her to revamp in this days, comming first Tekken 4 but I working in my Tekken 2, Tekken 5 & Tekken 7 mugens for add much more characters

First version Vs new version
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 9Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 1

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 EmptyDecember 24th 2020, 10:50 pm

Merry Xmas!!

Tekken 4: https://mega.nz/file/c9gynS6Z#NHtQTGwiyCUui9IgmkkQAT8_G41HPKPzEygSwLIf0_o

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 EmptyDecember 25th 2020, 4:17 am

Yes! Some news!! Thanks for sharing ! and good video!!
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 EmptyDecember 2nd 2021, 5:37 pm

nedflandeurse wrote:
Yes! Some news!! Thanks for sharing ! and good video!!
From December 2020 at now December 2021 Tekken comes again!! adding more stuff on every character and new details in sprites

Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 005Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 002Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 001Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 003Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 004

Leiwulong, Julia Chang, Kazuya Mishima, Jin Kazama, Jimpachi Mishima, Lili Roquefort & Lidia Sobieska are arrive on mugen, the most olds like Kazuya and Jin get new moves, new sprites and new codes for a good start on this new works

More to come... samus

Mr.Ketchup and 4 elements like this post

Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 EmptyDecember 2nd 2021, 6:25 pm

Finally Lei Wulong? Smile
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 EmptyNovember 19th 2022, 9:21 pm

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Finally Lei Wulong? Smile
Yes

I not forgot the Tekken site, time ago I re-release Kazuya but now I have Tekken 7 jin for mugen
Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 002

I have kazuya using his tekken 7 skin and now is turno for jin kazama

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken chuchoryu proyect   Tekken chuchoryu proyect - Page 54 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken chuchoryu proyect
Page 54 of 55Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next