The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:37 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P   CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P EmptyMay 7th 2014, 10:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CAMMY SF4 BY Mazemerald and Chuchoryu

Finally i decided to make the only version in delta red costume with the great help of my friend chuchoryu.
this version will use the ALPHA sprites the voice and effects are from SF4.

i already was bored always have to play with the KILLER BEE Costume = [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
this version is very old = [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

above the model of this work.
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P   CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P EmptyMay 10th 2014, 9:57 am

Wow, this cammy looks great, I love the new delta red costume sprites there beautiful Cool 
and really looking forward to her release personally CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P 2800933067 Very Happy 

well done clap and good luck with finishing her mazemerald and chuchoryu CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P 670481599 CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P 705151839 
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P   CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P EmptyMay 10th 2014, 6:58 pm

Thank you Galactus for you comment!
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P   CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P EmptyMay 11th 2014, 11:23 am

No problem mazemerald CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P 670481599 .....and I have always wanted to see a 2D cammy
in this costume personally, its a dream come true to me Cool Very Happy 

again Good Luck with her my friend CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P 705151839 ....and I bet she will be great when she's finished bounce Smile 
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P   CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P EmptyMay 15th 2014, 7:22 pm

Looks really great, is very close of the original, I hope it will be ready soon  CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P 670481599 .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P   CAMMY SF4 DELTA RED - ORIGINAL COSTUME W.I.P Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1