The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
DC: United Trailer Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
DC: United Trailer Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
DC: United Trailer Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
DC: United Trailer Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DC: United Trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DizzyTheConquer

DC: United Trailer Empty
PostSubject: DC: United Trailer   DC: United Trailer EmptySeptember 1st 2012, 3:11 pm

Here's what to come in my next sprite animation! DC: United! DC: United is about heroes in the DC Universe fighting against the forces of Darkseid & other evil adversaries. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Captain Marvel & others will join the fight to save their world.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DizzyTheConquer
Current Channel: https://www.youtube.com/DizzyTheConquer

Official Twitter hashtag: #DCUnited

PS. I might use voices for this one, but not the ones that was from the trailer, those were voice rips. When I say voices, I mean voice actors.
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: DC: United Trailer   DC: United Trailer EmptySeptember 4th 2012, 11:56 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: DC: United Trailer   DC: United Trailer EmptySeptember 4th 2012, 12:57 pm

awesome trailer Smile
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: DC: United Trailer   DC: United Trailer EmptyDecember 23rd 2012, 12:21 am

i really enjoyed what you did there, can you do another one if i send you the sprites?
Back to top Go down
DizzyTheConquer

PostSubject: -TOPIC REVIVAL- Project: DC United   DC: United Trailer EmptyMarch 13th 2013, 9:53 pm

The reason why I'm reviving this topic is because we have good news & bad news.

BAD NEWS
Our DC Show is being pushed back until further notice. And before you say anything, no it's not because Injustice: Gods Among Us & Arrow.

GOOD NEWS
We're still working on it, but we'll need some help, story & maybe music wise.

Do any of you guys remember the Open Letter to Mugen Contributors? If not, it was an open letter to ask for permission to use characters, backgrounds & sprites for different short skits & future shows.
Now I think it's a good time to incorporate that since Injustice has officially slap some motivation into us. This is all we have since We decided this just earlier this evening. More info on what we officially want to do will be posted tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DizzyTheConquer

PostSubject: Re: DC: United Trailer   DC: United Trailer EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 6:04 pm

DC: United Trailer 14cbdbn

Basic Info: DC: United is a sprite animated, digital animated & M.U.G.E.N web series by Story-Arc Animations. It'll feature characters from the DC Universe and action packed stories about them. The shows duration will be 18-30 minutes long. Our first season is planned to have 12 episodes.

Story: The Justice League of course doing what they do best...clean up the streets that are filled with crime! During the usual pick-ups. One of them noticed Braniac's ship...heading to Lexcorp! Apparently Lex Luthor has formed an alliance to eliminate the Justice League. It's time to go back into action one again, but is it for good!?

Heroes (Will add more down the line): Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Barry Allen, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Shazam, The Demon, Hawkman, Batgirl, Green Arrow

Villians (Will add more down the line): Lex Luthor, The Joker, Silver Banshee, Lobo, Sinestro,  Killer Croc, Black Adam, Scarecrow, Harley Quinn, Parasite, Deathstroke
------------------------------------------------------------------
*We are not accepting auditions at the time. We want to get everything finalized first.*

This is the idea we have for now. We will be updating the front page whenever we have all the other stuff finalized. If possible, I would like to ask this website to collab with us on this show, with anything. Suggested characters, sprites, BGs, animations, voice audition(not yet), writing an episode, whatever. We will appreciate it. A trailer will be ready for either late spring or mid summer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEOS/PROGRESS

BTW, next week since everyone who is interested & helping us with this we will release the final notes with stories & characters who will appear. NOTE: Not all characters who will appear will have a speaking role. Some of them will be for background show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC: United Trailer   DC: United Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

DC: United Trailer
Page 1 of 1