The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
volzilla come back Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:22 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
volzilla come back Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:21 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
volzilla come back Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:09 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
volzilla come back Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:07 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

volzilla come back

Go down 
+3
T.O.P.S
Toxin97
Alan Joestar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Joestar

Alan Joestar

volzilla come back Empty
PostSubject: volzilla come back   volzilla come back EmptyAugust 25th 2012, 11:54 pm

volz I know you must still come here from time to time if you see this come back the forum needs you.
Back to top Go down
http://alan-san.deviantart.com/
Toxin97

Toxin97

volzilla come back Empty
PostSubject: Re: volzilla come back   volzilla come back EmptyAugust 26th 2012, 7:39 am

Please comeback.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

volzilla come back Empty
PostSubject: Re: volzilla come back   volzilla come back EmptyAugust 26th 2012, 3:19 pm

volz never really concerned me. he seemed like a cool guy but some of the things he did and said were not cool. this place is slowing down because there is nothing here.
Back to top Go down
dev

volzilla come back Empty
PostSubject: Re: volzilla come back   volzilla come back EmptyAugust 26th 2012, 3:29 pm

this site was promising at its very beginning,but now i see how hard is to maintain a forum in this community.best examples :scruffy dragon,MMV and unlimited.without posting works and showing wips growing ,it's very hard.the site was going well until you posted that secret avengers project.after that every good creator on this site left.
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

volzilla come back Empty
PostSubject: Re: volzilla come back   volzilla come back EmptyAugust 26th 2012, 3:38 pm

dev23 wrote:
this site was promising at its very beginning,but now i see how hard is to maintain a forum in this community.best examples :scruffy dragon,MMV and unlimited.without posting works and showing wips growing ,it's very hard.the site was going well until you posted that secret avengers project.after that every good creator on this site left.

dev put it right on the money, that is exactly what happened. after that incident this place just fell through
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

volzilla come back Empty
PostSubject: Re: volzilla come back   volzilla come back EmptySeptember 20th 2012, 12:58 pm

T.O.P.S wrote:
I find it strange you guys want volz back when he was the one that continued the feud with cvg for long. I thought the reason this place is slowing down was because of all the fighting or atleast that's what people tell me. personaly I have my own beliefes on the matter but I would like to know your thoughts on this, because I really don't know where people here stand concerning volzilla.

seriously? thats how you talked about me while i was out? forgetting the fact how you'd go to cvg chat and flame whatever or spam their forum with whatever. but yea, i was the only one who carried anything against cvg. right.

did i make private comments here from time to time? yea. but thanx to your friend youngsamurai telling anything and everything he could to gain favor with whoever at cvg, those things got spread to them. but they were done in private, unlike you.

then you had the gall to tell me in an email how i like mugen drama? bad enough you did that, but then your talking about that with others in public.

both of you, tops and youngsamurai were the straw that broke the camels back after all the constant bs i've put up with while in mugen, at me wanting to leave the mugen community. and due to that, i removed your private access here.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

volzilla come back Empty
PostSubject: Re: volzilla come back   volzilla come back EmptySeptember 20th 2012, 1:04 pm

ok not going to sit here and argue with you volz, i have no quarrel with you and i dont hold grudges. you can get over it or you can stay mad. anyways good luck with your return or whatever (no sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

volzilla come back Empty
PostSubject: Re: volzilla come back   volzilla come back EmptySeptember 20th 2012, 1:08 pm

you can't argue the truth
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

volzilla come back Empty
PostSubject: Re: volzilla come back   volzilla come back EmptySeptember 20th 2012, 1:10 pm

im not arguing lol
Back to top Go down
Toxin97

Toxin97

volzilla come back Empty
PostSubject: Re: volzilla come back   volzilla come back EmptySeptember 20th 2012, 2:43 pm

Can you guys not piss of Volzzila again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

volzilla come back Empty
PostSubject: Re: volzilla come back   volzilla come back Empty

Back to top Go down

volzilla come back
Page 1 of 1