The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Enso's Sprite Showcase Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Enso's Sprite Showcase Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Enso's Sprite Showcase Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Enso's Sprite Showcase Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enso's Sprite Showcase

Go down 
+2
Venomousbite
Enso
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Enso

Enso

Enso's Sprite Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Enso's Sprite Showcase   Enso's Sprite Showcase EmptyAugust 17th 2012, 5:32 pm

Hey guys. I'm going to share with some of my old sprites and a few of my latest  sprites.

Eddy Gordo (still outdated though)
Enso's Sprite Showcase Eddygordo

Dolg
Enso's Sprite Showcase Dolgcapcom

Assassin Punisher (my first sprite for the IMT sprite contest, but lost)
Enso's Sprite Showcase Deadlyassassinpunisherd

Rage of the Dragons Billy and Jimmy in NES MFF style (I won the third place at IMT though)
Enso's Sprite Showcase Rageofthedragons

Brave Heart War Ryu (probably my second time to lose in the IMT sprite contest)
Enso's Sprite Showcase Braveheartwarryu

BlanKagami (probably another loss of mine in the contest)
Enso's Sprite Showcase Kyosukeblankagami

Updated Phoenix Wright
Enso's Sprite Showcase Cvs_phoenix_wright_edit3

Michael Jackson (2011 version)
Enso's Sprite Showcase Mjsprite2011

Here are my latest sprites I won from IMT.

The first place I got for the Sprite Contest of the Week: Matador Vega
Enso's Sprite Showcase Matador_vega_vs_bull

The second place/silver award I got for the Sprite Contest of the Month: Captain Homeless
Enso's Sprite Showcase Captain_Homeless

Last edited by Enso on December 11th 2012, 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Venomousbite

Venomousbite

PostSubject: Re: Enso's Sprite Showcase   Enso's Sprite Showcase EmptyAugust 17th 2012, 8:00 pm

Cool, guy.
Back to top Go down
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: Enso's Sprite Showcase   Enso's Sprite Showcase EmptyAugust 17th 2012, 8:04 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Enso's Sprite Showcase   Enso's Sprite Showcase EmptyAugust 18th 2012, 12:33 pm

Very Happy
yea good editions bro
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Enso's Sprite Showcase   Enso's Sprite Showcase EmptyAugust 18th 2012, 1:25 pm

all those are awesome sprites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: Enso's Sprite Showcase   Enso's Sprite Showcase EmptyAugust 24th 2012, 7:12 pm

Thanks YoungSamurai. Smile
Back to top Go down
H.U.G.E.2012

PostSubject: Re: Enso's Sprite Showcase   Enso's Sprite Showcase EmptyAugust 25th 2012, 4:09 pm

some interesting edits, really

i like alot eddy gordo and phoenix wright (eddy seems to be edited from a resized snk sprite of bob wilson, in a cvs try... the best one of the bunch, i've to say)

dolg is nice too (the blankagami is funny XD)

if you like cvs style, i'd like to see more edits of yours Wink
Back to top Go down
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: Enso's Sprite Showcase   Enso's Sprite Showcase EmptySeptember 29th 2012, 4:01 am

Thanks cravd and H.U.G.E.2012.

Eddy Gordo: Actually, I was inspired by playing G.M. Spectre's King of Fighters 20XX. Also, I saw a sprite sheet of that female Garou pirate character (I forgot her name though) base and it's Anna Williams. Then, I started to use Bob for editing to Eddy. There was one time I was suggested to edit his hair (maybe like having a pony tail or something?). I removed the lightest color from him, but I did not resize him. And yes, I was trying to make it look like a CVS styled character.

Phoenix Wright: I got that from an original pic at the Ace Attorney Wiki though. Razz I did resize him to a smaller size but I didn't take reference on characters for proportional size. I tried my best to shade him from above, but then, I copied the shading of the original pic. Also, I limited his colors to 15 (not photoshopping).

Dolg: Thanks for the comment on Dolg. Smile I think you're the first one in the Mugen community to mention that. I used Colossus (body) and T. Hawk (head) as bases. I tried to make him look MVC-ish. He was too hard to work. I think he was my first MVC style sprite I made. Spikes were the hardest to sprite on, and believe me, I didn't take a look at other sprites that have spikes.

Blankagami: It was okay. At least, I had Kyosuke as a ref for spriting Blanka for the IMT sprite contest. Very Happy I forgot the name of the contest I participated though.

Maybe some day, I would show off some more of the edits. Smile Not only is CVS style the skill I have, but I use different sprites and follow and edit. Frankenspriting is what I'm really skillful and it's too easy to frankensprite. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Enso's Sprite Showcase   Enso's Sprite Showcase EmptySeptember 29th 2012, 5:07 am

That hat on MJ is stellar, I really like that one. Not many celeb sprites
Back to top Go down
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: Enso's Sprite Showcase   Enso's Sprite Showcase EmptySeptember 29th 2012, 5:47 am

Hahah! Thanks Ax! Honestly though, I did that hat from scratch and I used King's hat as a ref for spriting, instead of Choi's. That was so hard to sprite which took me a while around an hour or so. Also, I think I did a 15-color limit myself. And speaking of celeb sprites, there was one time I saw CVS Abstract who made an MJ sprite as a tribute maybe during his death. I was planning to sprite on him for a tribute as well, but I wasn't skillful in spriting before. I think I was so proud of spriting him that way. Smile
Back to top Go down
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: Enso's Sprite Showcase   Enso's Sprite Showcase EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 6:25 am

This is my sprite from IMT contest I participated months ago. I think my RPG style isn't good and I tried to replicate it but couldn't get it good with the bubbles. Razz Hope you like it.

Enso's Sprite Showcase Final_fantasy_xiii_2_nes_style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enso's Sprite Showcase   Enso's Sprite Showcase Empty

Back to top Go down

Enso's Sprite Showcase
Page 1 of 1