The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? Emptyby MERK_U Today at 1:51 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?

Go down 
+15
Midnight-Son
logansam
Adminbot
JEDDragon
Erroratu
RG_OP
BlueSpiderX
super_joker
Mistah Jorge
crosspotts1.0
volzzilla
Ax
XXDreamBrotherXX
Red Hood
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

Red Hood

what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? Empty
PostSubject: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? EmptyApril 6th 2014, 6:38 am

Since i have been back,

i have been on every forum and let's face it, i couldn't find anything new,
not as much releases or wips,
not as much discussions,
the only thing we find is people insulting others.
Why is there so much hate for this game?
Why does so many criticize without helping?
Why do newbies don't post?
why is everyone leaving without giving their wips?
why do teammates don't even work together?

I for one, will do my best to make these forum alive again in the days to come, and i hope we can be back in a new golden age in mugen.
 bat 
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? EmptyApril 6th 2014, 7:29 am

I totally disagree, there have already been 4 great releases this year that I would recommend to anyone with a mugen executable Smile

My advice would be to focus on the positivity in the community and not waste your energy on the negative. Also don't trouble yourself with the what ifs and enjoy what is Smile

From my time in mugen I've found a lot of good people and most with a willingness to help and this spans across all forums (MMV, CC, IMT, MFG) Yes, there are always trolls but that's not mugen or any community in particular, it's the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? EmptyApril 6th 2014, 9:09 am

I think this forum did really well but at some point I think we all reach our limits and have to slow down. I think IMT experienced something similar a long time ago. The teams released tons of characters all ready. I think now we're just hanging here until someone else can come along and do something new and big.

I think we fulfilled our goals all ready. There really isn't anything left and I'm satisfied with that personally.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? EmptyApril 6th 2014, 3:57 pm

RED HOOD wrote:
Since i have been back,

i have been on every forum and let's face it, i couldn't find anything new,
not as much releases or wips,
not as much discussions,
the only thing we find is people insulting others.
Why is there so much hate for this game?
Why does so many criticize without helping?
Why do newbies don't post?
why is everyone leaving without giving their wips?
why do teammates don't even work together?

I for one, will do my best to make these forum alive again in the days to come, and i hope we can be back in a new golden age in mugen.
 bat 

glad to have you back Very Happy

btw, DL taskmaster. i love playing with that guy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? EmptyApril 6th 2014, 5:57 pm

newbees are afraid of being put down so they don't post as much
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? EmptyApril 6th 2014, 6:08 pm

well i've got nothing to say ...

if you read this comment when it came out, i missunderstood the topic
Back to top Go down
super_joker

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? EmptyApril 6th 2014, 11:41 pm

i think generations are growing out of it and this game is old school, so new younger gens don't want 2d or the fact they have to actually build it themselves.

i also think "The Great Forum Divide" had a huge impact on the community that was once booming with potential, back when there were 3 active forums (comic book related).

Now there's 283736 forums and all show the same topics.

Each to their own, but not everyone leaves their projects or WIPS behind Wink
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? EmptyApril 7th 2014, 12:38 am

Yeah, what's wrong with Mugen ? My friend are like, dude wtf is this ? You should stop playing shitty 2d games and play all those cool, modern 3d games. I HATE THEM !!! DEATH UPON THE MUGEN HATERS  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? EmptyApril 7th 2014, 12:40 am

AmazingBlueSpider wrote:
Yeah, what's wrong with Mugen ? My friend are like, dude wtf is this ? You should stop playing shitty 2d games and play all those cool, modern 3d games. I HATE THEM !!! DEATH UPON THE MUGEN HATERS  Twisted Evil 
true
Back to top Go down
RG_OP

RG_OP

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? EmptyApril 7th 2014, 1:11 am

there are many people making new stuff ; personally i dont like to show progress, just release stuff when its donee but trust me, at least marvel stuff, there is a lot of new things comming
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? EmptyApril 7th 2014, 3:26 am

Uhh
There was a bunch of releases on the guild and a lot of found releases on MFFA this year,a lot with good quality stuff.
Newbies do post on both of said forums(Although on MFFA they avoid the chat for some reason )

About MMV,you have some newbies that post and people are releasing stuff here and there,so I dont see any problems @Red Hood
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? EmptyApril 7th 2014, 3:59 am

if you mean new as new chars at least CVS Artist fast somehow and other here seems faster if where I wish I could crank them out AX and rest like pancakes but great detail takes time and a lot of it.
and I do have ton of WIPs I just never tell people what some of them are XD

at least here and CC have crap load of chars more than i thought possible MFG as some cool chars that Z2 goku guy is good at DBZ chars, this guy named Diepod is kicking ass with his OCs there
why someone already released good sephiroth  

http://mugenchara.blog.shinobi.jp/Entry/3367/

this japanese site always cranking out release
http://mugenchara.blog.shinobi.jp/

even ours XD
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? EmptyApril 7th 2014, 8:07 am

I meant "Crap load" witch would mean by "a lot stuff" it's slang for saying they have a tun of stuff I guess I need to watch my words more or my slang  tongue 
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? EmptyApril 7th 2014, 8:38 am

Topic cleaned.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
logansam

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? EmptyApril 7th 2014, 9:37 am

the only thing we find is people insulting others and Why does so many criticize without helping?

True, but is only a few ones, i think is because some people only exist in mugen for bother the others, and is for them that many of the people dont show and post in the fórums.

@red

i am with you my friend... what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? 670481599 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?   what the hell is wrong with mugen this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

what the hell is wrong with mugen this year?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next