The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] Emptyby Shining Today at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style]

Go down 
+2
CARNAGE777
Nexus Gaming
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus Gaming

CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] Empty
PostSubject: CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style]   CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] EmptyApril 4th 2014, 10:58 pm

hello everyone

this trend is for my not Soul Calibur characters

some of you guys might know me by my soul calibur creations and other characters like inuyasha and kagome
and since this seems like the year of pots type characters lots of pots type characters being released this year
if pots comes back he will be happy that his style is going through different forms in different ways

so for everyone im here to show the 3 characters im going to work on
anime characters has to get some attention for this style
some characters might not have enough sprites but after making sora, inuyasha, and kagome you guys know I will try to find a way

to aru majitsu no index

Kamijo (credit to otika)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Misaka (credit to Bagilu)

Kuroro [Maybe] (credit to baggy)

other characters besides anime characters will be converted
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style]   CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] EmptyApril 5th 2014, 12:31 am

hey men good job, There is a girl anime shinjeki no kyogin that you might want, is called mikasa ackerman is good fighter.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style]   CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] EmptyApril 5th 2014, 12:49 am

I can add her to the list of anime characters

kof whip is a good base and other cvs characters

give me some fight scenes of her and I can see what I can do
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style]   CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] EmptyApril 5th 2014, 5:38 pm

also I have plan to make

Shana (Shakugan No Shana)

in this style
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: mikasa ackerman   CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] EmptyApril 5th 2014, 8:23 pm

yes master....
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: mikasa ackerman    CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] EmptyApril 5th 2014, 8:35 pm

usually she attacks with both swords, giving a twist to make a single blow and slice the flesh is very fast because it itself waist brings two gas tanks that give momentum and hooks for attachment of various places to attack from above or from various angles, also fight on the ground with basic punches and kicks their swords, it's pretty cold and always ends in a has both swords down and with open arms....

Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style]   CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] EmptyApril 5th 2014, 10:08 pm

she really cool

after I make misaka and kamijo I will see if I can make her
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style]   CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] EmptyApril 6th 2014, 5:30 am

Whilst I love your spriting style and pots style (who doesn't?) unfortunately I don't know a single one of these characters. All I can say I wish you good luck! I really hope one day you do a Marvel char...
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style]   CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] EmptyApril 6th 2014, 6:40 am

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
Whilst I love your spriting style and pots style (who doesn't?) unfortunately I don't know a single one of these characters. All I can say I wish you good luck! I really hope one day you do a Marvel char...

I'm the same. I never heard of a lot of this anime stuff. In the United States we only got a few shows on tv/cable. There is so much out there that I missed personally. There are so many titles I've seen while browsing stores with similar looking anime. I can't keep track of them all or distinguish them very well.  CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] 1901935736 

Back to top Go down
serguei

serguei

PostSubject: Re: CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style]   CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] EmptyApril 18th 2014, 7:26 pm

Salut cvs artist je suis nouveau mais j'admire ton travail, toutefois je voulais savoir si c'est toi qui t'occupais de faire king de tekken, parcque je voulais te proposer queques idées. En effet, je trouve que gangan shin de AODK possède des mouvements similaires à ceux de king.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style]   CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style] Empty

Back to top Go down

CVS Artist WIPs [POTS Type Style]
Page 1 of 1